B1skit
Last Active:
Jan 21, 2017 at 12:15 PM
Joined:
Mar 23, 2016
Messages:
491
Messages This Month:
53
Messages Last Month:
241
Messages Last 7 Days:
2
Messages Last Year:
492
Trophy Points:
345
Positive ratings:
262
Neutral ratings:
6
Negative ratings:
2

Post Ratings

Received: Given:
Like 179 127
Dislike 2 0
Agree 26 52
Disagree 1 1
Thanks 0 0
Informative 3 4
Funny 37 20
Friendly 3 3
Winner 11 12
Creative 0 0
What? 2 0

B1skit

Level
21

Hardcore Champion, Male

I bought a suit for $28 today, good find Jan 20, 2017 at 7:01 PM

B1skit was last seen:
Jan 21, 2017 at 12:15 PM
    1. B1skit
      B1skit
      I bought a suit for $28 today, good find
      1. Jacob Fox
        Jacob Fox
        Armani?
        Jan 20, 2017 at 7:56 PM
      2. B1skit
        B1skit
        DKNY
        Jan 20, 2017 at 9:08 PM
        Jacob Fox likes this.
    2. B1skit
      B1skit
      I wonder if Jimmy Snuka will get ignored or an "In Memory" part tommorow
      1. CM Punk
        CM Punk
        In memory and probably even video package???
        Jan 16, 2017 at 5:23 AM
      2. Just Kevin
        Just Kevin
        They'll have a In Memoriam segment for him because they have issued a statement and have a In Memory thing on the website.
        Jan 16, 2017 at 8:07 AM
    3. B1skit
      B1skit
      I had a weird dream where Bayley tried to rape me, and I had to get Cesaro to help me
      1. Beavs
        Beavs
        She was just going for a hug....
        Jan 15, 2017 at 12:41 PM
      2. B1skit
        B1skit
        She threatened to kill me with a machete
        Jan 15, 2017 at 12:42 PM
      3. Beavs
        Beavs
        I guess she didn't have her hug yet....
        Jan 15, 2017 at 12:43 PM
        B1skit likes this.
    4. B1skit
      B1skit
      Carmella annoys me
      1. Beavs
        Beavs
        F-A-B-L-O-U-S *rift of popular song that is slightly different to avoid copyright*
        Jan 10, 2017
    5. B1skit
      B1skit
      Alright, I'm ready to point a gun to my head... I saw Okada v Omega yesterday, and it was okay. Not 6 stars worthy, just okay
      1. View previous comments...
      2. B1skit
        B1skit
        I was actually only hyped about Omega's knees, I heard they were stiff as hell and wasn't disappointed. What killed it for me was the ridiculously long buildup. Minutes on end of headlocks and wristlocks, throw in a few flips and a suplex or two, then repeat for 40 minutes. It litterly put me to sleep so I had to rewatch it
        Jan 8, 2017
      3. B1skit
        B1skit
        That last sequence though, as well as that DDT and missle dropkick, those were things of beauty
        Jan 8, 2017
      4. RedDwarfTechy
        RedDwarfTechy
        I really enjoyed the entire match, felt like it was shorter than it actually was because of it xD Yeah the ending sequence was awesome.
        Jan 8, 2017
    6. B1skit
      B1skit
      My phone has a middle finger emoji now, I can die happy
    7. B1skit
      B1skit
      Office Space is a damn good movie
    8. B1skit
      B1skit
      Minty fresh
      Beaver likes this.
    9. B1skit
      B1skit
      Ember Moon's outfit reminds me of Awesome Kong minus 100 pounds
    10. B1skit
      B1skit
      My family just bought a Genesis. We suck at Mortal Kombat
      1. View previous comments...
      2. B1skit
        B1skit
        It does. I'm not sure what it means, but the game list says Firecore, so maybe that's the type of Genesis it is. I've seen a couple of Genesises... Genisi online for 30-50 dollars, but I can't imagine how hard it would be to find some of the old games
        Jan 1, 2017
      3. impactking
        impactking
        Jan 2, 2017
        B1skit likes this.
      4. B1skit
        B1skit
        Yeah, that's the one
        Jan 2, 2017
    11. B1skit
      B1skit
      Merry Christmas
      Ricky Daniels likes this.
    12. B1skit
      B1skit
      Knowing 2016, some celebrity will die before day's end
      1. Beavs
        Beavs
        @Randy Borton is hoping for Bruno Sammartino to die. He has a bet with someone.
        Dec 31, 2016
      2. Solid Snake
        Solid Snake
        Shhhhhh!
        Dec 31, 2016
    13. B1skit
      B1skit
      Man, I'm starting to wish I got pokemon Moon instead of Sun
      1. View previous comments...
      2. TheFrostyBlur
        TheFrostyBlur
        Which is better?
        Dec 30, 2016
      3. Beavs
        Beavs
        Up to personal opinion. Playing both I like both.
        Dec 30, 2016
      4. Black Wizard
        Black Wizard
        There isn't a "better" when it comes to Pokemon games. The biggest thing is version exclusive Pokemon and with online trading that isn't really a deciding factor anymore. The closest you get to a "best" version are games like Emerald or Platinum which combines both games.
        Dec 30, 2016
        B1skit, Solid Snake and Beaver like this.
    14. B1skit
      B1skit
      I fucking love sentons
      1. Jacob Fox
        Jacob Fox
        I first read that as "Senators" and thought you were crazy :)
        Dec 25, 2016
    15. B1skit
      B1skit
      Oh shit, I was looking through the WWE Network, and I discovered something... My first math isnt Rated RKO vs HBK, it's Trump v O'Donald -_-
    16. B1skit
      B1skit
      I should get up, but my bed is really warm, and my not bed is really cold
      1. DemonHunter1257
        DemonHunter1257
        I should go into my bed but my bed is cold and my not bed is warm
        Dec 16, 2016
    17. B1skit
      Solid Snake likes this.
      1. B1skit
        B1skit
        This interests me
        Dec 14, 2016
      2. Solid Snake
        Solid Snake
        I had no idea that many were "experiments"...

        The "dark days" of Pokemon...

        Lab testing...

        DNA Splicing...

        GRAB TWO OF EVERY POKEMON AND HEAD FOR THE BOARDER! THE END IS NIGH!
        Dec 14, 2016
        B1skit likes this.
    18. Solid Snake
      Solid Snake
      Now you evolved with glasses. :sassy:
      B1skit likes this.
    19. B1skit
      B1skit
      I evolved
      Solid Snake and Beaver like this.
      1. Beavs
        Beavs
        Will be waiting for when you're a Torrterra.
        Dec 12, 2016
      2. B1skit
        B1skit
        I went up two levels in one night, only twelve more to go
        Dec 13, 2016
    20. B1skit
      B1skit
      I made a mistake. Didn't do my homework because there's going to be a snow storm today, so woo, no school. There's not a cloud in the sky
      1. RedDwarfTechy
        RedDwarfTechy
        Aw hell. So did they decide to have school?
        Dec 9, 2016
      2. B1skit
        B1skit
        Yep. There was a fight between the teachers, so it was decided that if we got a half inch there would be none (even though that's like, nothing), and there was a 90% chance of 4 inches. Low and behold, the 10% won out
        Dec 9, 2016
  • Loading...
  • Loading...
  • About

    Gender:
    Male
    Birthday:
    March 22
    Favorite Wrestler:
    Miz
    Favorite PPV:
    Survivor Series

    Signature

    [​IMG]
  • Loading...
  • Loading...