Storyline New IWT GM...

Discussion in 'IWT Archives' started by The Boss, Dec 29, 2013.



  1. *Hulk Hogan comes out to the biggest pop in IWT History*

    *He walks down the ramp and gets into the ring*

    *He takes a mic from the announcer*

    Hogan: Hello brothers!

    *loud crowd pop*

    Hogan: Now listen here dudes, Hulkamania is the new IWT GM! Jonathan, that little Jack is nothing compared to the hulkster! Now thanks to the Board of Directors and payment from the network, Hulk Hogan will be part of the IWT! Now, I want to hear from the fans brother, what do you want the Hulkster to do?!?

    *Crowd pops as Hogan flexes.*

    (No replies please yet.)
     
    • Like Like x 4
  2. *Vince Russo comes out to the stage. The IWC goes into a rage*

    Hold on a second Hogan. That's not what I wrote in the script! I guess following the script was never your speciality. The REAL new GM of the IWT is me and tonight you will compete against Aids for the IWT Championship! Fuck whoever was the #1 Contender. That match will be...a pole on a pole match! The person who climbs the pole and grabs the pole will be able to set up another pole across the ring. Then I'll come down and put a contract on that pole for the match to happen. After that you'll both have to sign a contract for a Hell on a Pole match!

    You'll both have to insert poles into your anuses and fight for the IWT title which will be suspended above the ring. The match must end when Kiss finishes their song list which will be playing throughout the match and the loser must get their anus licked by Gene Simmons on live television!
     
    • Like Like x 3
  3. :hogan: Shut yo mouth Jack! May I remind you who really ran WCW? Who brought WCW to it's highest ratings, and brought forth the best faction ever Jack?!

    *Hogan points to himself*

    It was me Jack! It was not you, you were never main event unless you booked to fluke dude! You're just a wannabe, a denial, like your ex wife!

    *Crowd goes "oohhhh"*

    You go back to New York brother, and let the big boys play with trucks, while you play with childlike shoots! :pipebomb:
     
    • Like Like x 1
  4. OOC- Dat kid, you are turning into Adam.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  5. #5 B.Dazzle, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 29, 2013
    *B.Dazzle and @gav the chav sit in their locker room and watch what's going on.*


    B.Dazzle: First Hogan, now Russo? Where the hell is Bischoff so they can complete the WCW jerkfest. Screw this company. Gav, B.Dazzle's out.

    Gav: Oi cheeky little ****s are ruining this company. A bunch of bellends. Gav will fuck em up.

    *B.Dazzle grabs his titles and storms out, while Gav continues to rant.*
     
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OOC - Not a real gimmick, just messin around
     
    • Like Like x 2
  7. OOC: Honestly, I'm so confused.
     
  8. #8 CM Punk2, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    *The lights fade down nd sirens are heard throughout the arena*

    *Steiner walks out nd the IWT Universe goes crazy. He makes his way to ringside*
    Steiner: GIMME A FUCKIN' MIC!

    *A crewdude fearfully gives Steiner a mic*
    Steiner: Lisen up u rednecks nd white trash whores, tonite Big Poppa Pump is back, nd he's back here in this shit company! Nd I'm here for u two fatasses in the ring! The head of the executive board of the IWT had agreed for me to be the IWT GM after I boned her in front of her pussy husband! I was the real ruler of the WCW, not u Russo, nd not u Hogan! Them numbas don't lie baby, and now I rule the IWT! As IWT's ruler I DEMAND YOU TWO BITCHES GIT OUTTA MAH RING!

    *Steiner starts doing pushups*​
     
    • Like Like x 4
  9. *B.Dazzle is walking to the parking lot, when he catches Scott Steiner on his monitor.*

    B.Dazzle: This place is about to become a bigger mess than FSW.

    *B.Dazzle throws the monitor on the ground and walks away.*
     
  10. You have a worst losing streak than @Crayo here brother! You, Russo and @Jonathan are the past dude! It's time for a new main event picture! And it ain't you! Now get out of my ring, before me and all the Hulkamanics come after you!!
     
  11. #11 CM Punk2, Dec 29, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    *A kid in the crowd is chanting "Steiner sucks! Steiner sucks! Steiner sucks! Steiner focuses on him for a sec*

    Steiner: SIT DOWN FAT BOY!

    *Steiner turns his attention back on Hogan nd Russo*

    Steiner: Ya know, they say all men are created equal, but u look at me nd then u look at u, nd u can see that statement is not true! See, normally if u go one-on-one with another wrestler, u got a 50-50 chance of winnin'. But Ima genetic freak, nd I'm not normal, so u gota 25% at best at beatin' me! Nd then u add Vince Russo to the mix? Ur chances of winnin' drasticly go down. See a three-way, right here, u got a 33 1/3 chance of wiinnin'. But I, I gota 66 2/3 chance of winning, cause Vince Russo KNOWS he can't beat me, nd he's not even gonna try! So, Hogan, u take ur 33 1/3 chance, minus my 25 percent chance, nd u got an 8 1/3 chance of winnin'! But then you take my 75 percent chance at winnin', if we was to go one-on-one, nd to add 66 2/3 percents, I gota 141 2/3 chance of winnin! See, Hogan; the numbers don't lie, nd they spell disaster for u! See- but I'm gonna break it down for all you ladies.You know where to find me: I'll be flexin' my peaks, pleasin' my freaks... nd when they say 'boom-shakalaka!', that's when you know that I'm the Big Booty Daddy! So Big Poppa Pump is your hook-up; holler, if ya hear me!
     
    • Like Like x 6
  12. ooc dafuq is going on?
     
  13. I'm so confused. If you're going to make storylines like this, let me know beforehand.
     
  14. Hey hey hey hey, i make the storylines around here and if you dont like it, you can :gtfo:

    IWT doesnt need you, IWT needs Vince Russo!
     
  15. IF YOU CAN'T HEAR
    WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY
    IF YOU CAN'T READ
    FROM THE SAME PAGE
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. MAYBE I'M GOING DEAF
    MAYBE I'M GOING BLIND
    MAYBE I'M OUT OF MY MIND
     
  17. OK NOW HE WAS CLOSE
    TRIED TO DOMESTICATE YA
     
  18. BUT YOUR AN ANIMAL
    BABY IT'S IN YOUR NATURE
     
  19. This is beautiful
     
  20. #20 Super Saiyan Goku, Dec 30, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2013
    GIVE ME MY TITLE SHOT THEN IF UR A GOOD GM! I WAS THE EVER IWT WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION! AND AM THE MAIN EVENT OF IWT I MADE THIS COMPURY WHAT IT IS TODAY!
     
    • Like Like x 1