-?/10

Whuch one?

• Total voters

The Reagmaster

Guardian of Light, Ryan Satin of WWEF
Legend
because some people don't understand the rateing system, I think we should open it up to include minus numbers so its -10 to 10. for shows that are really bad like Super Showdown where THEY FUCKING RUINED BRAY WYATT! WWE ALWAYS FUCKS OVER BRAY WYATT! I HATE THIS COMPANY lol.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
because some people don't understand the rateing system, I think we should open it up to include minus numbers so its -10 to 10. for shows that are really bad like Super Showdown where THEY FUCKING RUINED BRAY WYATT! WWE ALWAYS FUCKS OVER BRAY WYATT! I HATE THIS COMPANY lol.
Sure, but since the thing I hate the most about the rating system is making the polls, if you do them all for now on, I am right as rain as this.

Otherwise, as I do the vast majority of the rate threads, it's really not something I would consider for a second.

The Reagmaster

Guardian of Light, Ryan Satin of WWEF
Legend
Sure, but since the thing I hate the most about the rating system is making the polls, if you do them all for now on, I am right as rain as this.

Otherwise, as I do the vast majority of the rate threads, it's really not something I would consider for a second.
..... I did this as apart of my parody of Insane, Jake. XD

or Log in using

Latest Discussions