2017 HOF who's going in

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by WholeFN'Moe, Nov 11, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. I say King Kong Bundy should be in by now

2. Don't you mean HOF 2018?

IMO Davey Boy Smith, Brian Pillman, Batista, Demolition, RVD...

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Midnight Express is probably likely with the Rock N Roll Express going in last year and Cornette coming back in so long.

4. That is what I meant lol..... hopefully that can be fixed

Bulldog is long overdue to go in... both as an individual and a tag team also agree with all of your other picks.

Is Vader in yet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Good call

6. No he is not, but he should be...

7. Dudleyz, christian, batista, vader, rvd, just some names that come to mind for me

8. #8 Mr. Roman Empire, Nov 12, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
    RVD, The Dudleyz, Batista, Mark Henry, and Undertaker

9. William/Steven Regal. The man can beat the piss out of you while also making you tap out like a bitch, Very underrated in the early 2010s, i enjoyed the funny stuff as GM, Taijiri, and he's an amazing wrestler with a great career. Seeing as he's mainly NXT GM, and that's it, why not put him in?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Really early to call anything but can't really disagree with all the names already mentioned above...

If I were to dare a guess, I think Vader is a lock for 2018....

Bettter question, who do you guys think headlines the 2018 HOF?

11. Taker, probably.

• Like Like x 1
  12. how come nobody mentioned Goldberg yet? I mean, I might be influenced by the fact that I just watched his WWE24 episode but apparently he called it quits after Mania 33 and had a great ending to his comeback/career as a whole, so I could totally see him headline the HOF this year

13. I doubt Vader or Demolition will get in any time soon.

• Informative Informative x 1