2017 HOF who's going in

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by WholeFN'Moe, Nov 11, 2017 at 11:08 AM.

1. I say King Kong Bundy should be in by now

2. Don't you mean HOF 2018?

IMO Davey Boy Smith, Brian Pillman, Batista, Demolition, RVD...

• Like Like x 1
  3. The Midnight Express is probably likely with the Rock N Roll Express going in last year and Cornette coming back in so long.

4. That is what I meant lol..... hopefully that can be fixed

Bulldog is long overdue to go in... both as an individual and a tag team also agree with all of your other picks.

Is Vader in yet?

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Good call

6. No he is not, but he should be...

7. Dudleyz, christian, batista, vader, rvd, just some names that come to mind for me

8. #8 Mr. Roman Empire, Nov 12, 2017 at 4:42 AM
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2017 at 4:48 AM
    RVD, The Dudleyz, Batista, Mark Henry, and Undertaker

9. William/Steven Regal. The man can beat the piss out of you while also making you tap out like a bitch, Very underrated in the early 2010s, i enjoyed the funny stuff as GM, Taijiri, and he's an amazing wrestler with a great career. Seeing as he's mainly NXT GM, and that's it, why not put him in?

• Like Like x 3
  10. Really early to call anything but can't really disagree with all the names already mentioned above...

If I were to dare a guess, I think Vader is a lock for 2018....

Bettter question, who do you guys think headlines the 2018 HOF?

11. Taker, probably.

• Like Like x 1
  12. how come nobody mentioned Goldberg yet? I mean, I might be influenced by the fact that I just watched his WWE24 episode but apparently he called it quits after Mania 33 and had a great ending to his comeback/career as a whole, so I could totally see him headline the HOF this year

13. I doubt Vader or Demolition will get in any time soon.