30 Years of The Undertaker... What will happen?

Phenomenal 1

Styles Clash
Legend
I have a feeling that someone is gonna spoil the Undertaker's 30 years anniversary with the company, maybe to set up a future match or not. But I think something of the sort is going to happen.

What are your thoughts?

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
No my friend Undertaker plans on having his Last Ride which I believe is truly his Last match.

I don't believe he will come back like last time because wwe couldn't keep up there ratings

The Undertaker will leave us with another match, join the Hall of Fame, and his legacy will live on

Reactions: Phenomenal 1

Phenomenal 1

Styles Clash
Legend
No my friend Undertaker plans on having his Last Ride which I believe is truly his Last match.

I don't believe he will come back like last time because wwe couldn't keep up there ratings

The Undertaker will leave us with another match, join the Hall of Fame, and his legacy will live on

Yeah but having is last ride means a good build and this could be the start of the build for his last match happening this sunday.

Shole

Jobber
Jobber
Men he was in the game so long it feels like it's...wow I can't describe it, he is really as iconic as it gets, like Kobe Bryant and Jordan in Basketball, it just changes the feel of everything.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions