5 Things "The Undertaker" is yet to achieve in WWE

Joseph86

Jobber
Jobber
5 Things "The Undertaker" is yet to achieve in WWE

I would have also included ..... Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal and ECW Championship Too

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Legend
A couple of those (IC/US Title, KotR, namely) were basically due to the fact that Undertaker's been seen for most of his career as a main event guy or as a special attraction...basically, he's never been an "up-and-comer", which are what the midcard titles and the KotR are (or at least were) designed to showcase. Add to that the fact that one of them (HoF Induction) is basically a foregone conclusion. The other two (no Austin, Cena, Rocky at Mania and no MitB) have a lot to do with the timing of his career more than his ability in the ring or a lack of "something" in his career.

wk

Reactions: deth

Neptune

我很喜歡吃餅乾
Legend
It is sad that those belts he didn't win are on level with the divas title now. I am really hoping they bring back value to all the championships this year... or at least make an attempt at it.

Swift

Alien Princess
The IIconics
I know one thing he has achieved and that's this. Getting his roooooody pooooo candy aaaaaaaaasssss whooped by The Great One :rock:

or Log in using