Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by AngleV2, Jul 16, 2017.

1. #1 AngleV2, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    .​

• Like Like x 1
    • What? What? x 1
  2. #2 Lavender, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2017
    Just wanted to Welcome everyone to
    HOUSE OF HARDCORE! Hope everyone has fun! :emoji_slight_smile:

• Like Like x 1
  3. Jericho walks into the arena with the most swag that Chris Jericho can ever have while listening to his podcast, Talk Is Jericho and holding a bag with FOZZY on it because he is a egomaniac and also CHRIS. FREAKING. JERICHO.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jericho:...Did you just poke Y2J in the chest? Furthermore did you just try and tell the Ayatollah of Rock 'n' Rolla what to do? What's your name? Actually I don't care because nameless production worker. YOU JUST MADE THE LIST!

Jericho gets out his list from his bag and writes down "nameless production worker"

• Like Like x 1
  5. --Bigshow enters the arena wearing his new black HoH tshirt--

--Bigshow spots a jobber drinking a coffee near catering and approaches him--

Show: Hey...you... who's calling the shots around here?

Local Jobber: Tommy Dreamer.

--Bigshow gets a look of increasing anger--

Show: I get it..you take beatings every week from actual talent so your practicing your next failed career in comedy. But seriously, guide me in our GMs direction or Ill crush you where you stand.

--The Jobber takes a step back slowly putting his hands up cautiously--

Local Jobber: Show..I wouldnt try to mess around with you man. Tommy Dreamer runs things here at House Of Hardcore. He's the guy you need to talk to.

--Without hesitation Bigshow cocks back and sends his fist crashing into the jobbers jaw--

--The jobber hits the catering floor and isnt moving. Bigshow then lifts him up for his signature Chokeslam and sends him smashing through the catering table--

Show: You made me make an example out of you. You young guys around here will learn Im not just some aging dumb giant. You will all stop trying to play me like a fool. No more jokes. Now....Im going to find out who the ACTUAL boss is here so I can get my debut match.

--Bigshow walks off as the medical staff begins tending to his mess--

• Like Like x 1
  6. --Bigshow glares at Dreamer for what seems like forever before looking over at his office door that reads "HoH GM"--

Show: So it wasnt a joke?...You really are the man in charge here..

--Bigshow smirks--

Show: Well Tommy I know its been awhile since our paths have crossed but I just dont have the time or really care to ask how you've been and all that crap. Im glad you're excited about me working for House Of Hardcore. Because Im here to do what WWE held me back from doing. Thats right Dreamer...The Worlds Largest Athlete is about to show everyone watching just how hardcore it can get around here. Im bringing back ECW's Bigshow!A TRUE BEAST! And just like I carried that ECW World Championship on my shoulder..Ill soon be carrying the Hardcore Heavyweight belt around these halls. Nobody in this business can stop me Tommy and you know that. Give me what I deserve...a debut match for the HoH World Heavyweight Championship!

--Bigshow slowly punches his fist into his other hand ready for action and eager for Tommy Dreamer's response--

• Like Like x 1
  7. OOC: I sign up as Kanye

Kanye West arrives at the House of Hardcore arena in what can only be seen as the biggest miscommunication since the dinos were all walking around and stuff. He begins to say some words on the subject of his opinion on HoH.

Kanye:
    I'm so appalled, Spalding ball
    Balding Donald Trump taking dollars from y'all
    Baby, you're fired, your girlfriend hired
    But if you don't mind, I'ma keep you on call
    We above the law, we don't give a fuck about y'all
    I got dogs that'll chew a fucking hole through the wall
    But since they all lovers, I need more rubbers
    And if I don't use rubbers, need more covers
    Housekeeping, I mean goddamn
    One time let it be a bad bitch sweeping
    That know we get O's like Cheerios
    That know because they seen us in the videos
    That know the day that you play me
    Would be the same day MTV play videos
    That was a little joke, voila
    Praises due to the most high, Allah
    Praises due to the most fly, Prada
    Baby, I'm magic, tada
    Address me as your highness, high as United
    30,000 feet up and you are not invited
    Niggas be writing bullshit like they gotta work
    Niggas is going through real shit, man, they out of work
    That's why another goddamn dance track gotta hurt
    That's why I'd rather spit something that got a purp'

Kanye leaves HoH, never to be seen until he is seen again.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lets see What I can do....

*The Camera Pans in to see a sweaty Ambrose Standing in front of a Mirror talking to himself. He'd been Working out extra hard and long to get ready for his Debute on HOH. Just before the camera blacks out, Dean turns around and says "This Lunatic Fringe is Ready for whatever comes my way. Get ready HOH, Im coming to prove my worth " Screen goes blank.

9. Kanye yells out the window because he's got super vision because he's Kanye fuck you: MY GIRL A SUPERSTAR ALL FROM A HOME MOVIE

10. *Unknown Person* I've got some mail here for a Mr. Tom Dreamer? Its A Dvd and A Resume from a Mr Ambrose. He asked me to hand deliver this to you? Hv a great day, Sir"

• Like Like x 1
  11. A local talent is walking down the hallways of HoH, he turns the corner and sees...

The local talent slowly backs away, but DJ Khaled runs at him and grabs him from behind in a cobra clutch position. Khaled lifts him up and slams him down, hitting the 'Bless Up'.

"God bless."

DJ Khaled walks away, is he a new signing to HoH?

• Like Like x 2
  12. #12 Lavender, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Walks up to Dreamer's door and Knocks *knock, Knock*
    "U called for Me, Sir?"

13. #13 LoneStar305, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    --Bigshow sees Dean knocking on the GM's office door and approaches him--

Show: Hey Ive got a great idea...when he lets you in for your little chat, tell him you want a shot at the Heavyweight title...that way I can break you in half in front of thousands of people and boost HoH ratings!

--Bigshow chuckles ammusing himself--

14. OOC- Maybe try a different color than yellow...its tough to see lol your call tho!

15. #15 Lavender, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    *Walks into Tom's office*
    "Did u get the chance to look over my Resume/Vid?"

16. #16 LoneStar305, Jul 18, 2017
    [​IMG]
    --Bigshow is scene in the backstage practice ring going 1 on 1 with a local jobber--

Show: And here's why Im going to be our FIRST HoH Heavyweight Champion!

--Bigshow hits him with a huge big boot sending him to the mat hard. Show then climbs out of the ring and grabs a steel chair--

Referee: No way Bigshow! This is just practice man! You need to relax!

--Show steps over the ropes and back into the ring. Show rises the chair high up in the air ignoring the Ref and begins hammering down on the jobber until he is almost lifeless on the canvas--

Show: That is JUST A TASTE of what Im bringing here. I will stop at nothing to become the face of this company!

--Without warning Bigshow grabs the Ref by the throat backing him in to the corner. Show then forces him to the top rope and sends him crashing down to the canvas with a Super Chokeslam--

--Medical staff & HoH Security rushes in the ring to help as Bigshow exits the workout area happy with the destruction he's caused--

17. ooc: I sign up as CM Punk

CM Punk: John Cena, while you lay there, hopefully as uncomfortable as you possibly can be, I want you to listen to me. I want you to digest this, because before I leave in three weeks with your WWE Championship, I have a lot of things I wanna get off my chest.

I don’t hate you, John. I don’t even dislike you. I like you a hell of a lot more than I like most people in the back. I hate… this idea… that you’re the best… because you’re not. I’m the best. I’m the best in the world. There’s one thing you’re better at than I am, and that’s kissing Vince McMahon’s ass. You’re as good at kissing Vince’s ass as Hulk Hogan was. I don’t know if you’re as good as Dwayne… he’s a pretty good ass-kisser… always was and still is. Oops… I’m breaking the fourth wall. [Punk waves to the camera.] I am the best… wrestler… in the world. I’ve been the best ever since Day One when I walked into this company, and I’ve been vilified and hated since that day because Paul Heyman saw something in me that nobody else wanted to admit. That’s right, I’m a Paul Heyman guy. You know who else was a Paul Heyman guy? Brock Lesnar… and he split, just like I’m splittin’, but the biggest difference between me and Brock is that I’m going to leave with the WWE Championship.

I’ve grabbed so many of Vincent K. McMahon’s imaginary brass rings that it’s finally dawned on me that they’re just that. They’re completely imaginary. The only thing that’s real is me, and the fact that day in and day out, for almost six years, I’ve proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, and even on commentary. Nobody can touch me. And yet, no matter how many times I prove it, I’m not on your lovely little collectors’ cups, I’m not on the cover of the program, I’m barely promoted, I don’t get to be in movies, I’m not on any crappy show on the USA Network, I’m not on the poster of WrestleMania, I’m not on the signature that’s produced at the start of the show. I’m not on Conan O’Brian, I’m not on Jimmy Fallon, but the fact of the matter is I should be, and trust me, this isn’t sour grapes, but the fact that “Dwayne” is in the main event of WrestleMania next year and I’m not makes me sick!

Oh hey, let me get something straight, those of you who are cheering me right now… you are just as big a part of me leaving as anyone else, because you’re the ones sipping out of those collector cups right now, you’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of, and then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face thinking you can get an autograph and sell it on eBay because you’re too lazy to get a real job.

I’m leaving with the WWE championship on July 17 and hell, who knows, maybe I’ll go defend it in New Japan Pro Wrestling… maybe I’ll go back to Ring of Honor… [Punk waves to the camera again] hey, Colt Cabana, how you doing? The reason I’m leaving is you people because after I’m gone you’re still going to pour money into this company — I’m just a spoke on the wheel — the wheel’s gonna keep turning. And I understand that… that Vince McMahon’s gonna make money despite himself… he’s a millionaire who should be a billionaire… you know why he’s not a billionaire? It’s because he surrounds himself with glad-handing nonsensical [censored] yes-men like John Lauranitis, who’s gonna tell him everything he wants to hear… and I’d like to think that maybe this company will be better after Vince McMahon is dead, but the fact is it’s gonna get taken over by his idiotic daughter and his doofus son-in-law and the rest of his stupid family.

Let me tell you a personal story about Vince McMahon. You know we do this whole bully campaign…

(Microphone is cut off. Punk hits the mic a few times, says something inaudible, yells “I’ve been silenced”, and we fade to black.)​

18. #18 LoneStar305, Jul 18, 2017
    ***Chavo Guererro is seen heading to the workout facility***

Chavo Guererro: Where the hell is everybody?

***Shrugs shoulders and keeps walking***

19. Natalya was driving home from working out at the Gym when she came across a sign that said "HOH Wrestler's Needed, If Interested Please Stop in and Pay a visit to Mr Tom Dreamer
    "Hmm....This sounds like its right up my alley. I'll just stop in and take a look around and see if I cant Find this Mr Dreamer"

20. #20 Lavender, Jul 18, 2017
    "First off, I'd like to thank u for accepting me, Tommy.
    Secondly, Im gonna prove to everyone here that Im gonna do everything and anything it takes to win that tables Match against Big Show. He doesnt scare me. Now, If u dnt mind, Where is ur Training facility? I'd like to start working out so Im in good shape for my match."