Other .

Amigo Seto

The Fastest Gun
Legend
Yeah of course, this is just some optimistic news
I understand that, but being backwards compatible with PS4 isn't going to a strong selling point. If Sony does announce the PS5, which will be a slightly updated PS4 let's face it, no one will really care. If you announce that will be bale to play PS3, PS2, and even PS1 games. Oh boy that thing will sell like hot cakes. Also, I think a lot of this is just hype to get people excited about a console that won't be out for anther five or so years kind of like people reporting on Xbox Scarlet, Anaconda, and such.

Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
If they announce backwards compatibility with every past PS console that will insure they have the biggest selling console in history.

With just PS4 it will sell a lot but nowhere near as much as it could sell.

• Agree
Reactions: King Of Armageddon

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
I understand that, but being backwards compatible with PS4 isn't going to a strong selling point. If Sony does announce the PS5, which will be a slightly updated PS4 let's face it, no one will really care. If you announce that will be bale to play PS3, PS2, and even PS1 games. Oh boy that thing will sell like hot cakes. Also, I think a lot of this is just hype to get people excited about a console that won't be out for anther five or so years kind of like people reporting on Xbox Scarlet, Anaconda, and such.
hahaha read your response after posting mine.

Great minds think alike.

• Agree
Reactions: Amigo Seto

or Log in using

Latest Discussions