Other .

Amigo Seto

The Fastest Gun
Legend
I am really glad you actually decided to do this, so big props for that for real. As well it nice to see someone review a Horror movie and King movie that isn't a fan of neither if I remembered correctly, and give their opinion. I agree with some of your points about the original film and when the remake comes out on Blu-Ray I will watch with this review in mind. So again, props, man.

Amigo Seto

The Fastest Gun
Legend
I'm into horror films, I'm just not heavily into them like its fanbase. But I quite enjoy a lot of them especially when done properly. So yes there's a love for the genre, I'm just not super knowledgeable in it.
The one time we need an informative rating, and we don't have it. That is my fault and a misunderstanding I thought you posted somewhere saying you weren't a horror fan at all, so for that, I apologize, but I get you now.

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
I do love the original Pet Sematary film, it's a classic movie from my childhood when I first started watching Horror movies. I am very skeptical of all those horror movies remake, but I guess every fuckin' movie that had a little bit of success is getting a remake now, so why the hell not. I am looking forward to this movie.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Pet Sematary is like my favorite horror film and I don't like many of them. The kid, the cat... It all worked.
Ironically I also really enjoyed Cujo... What is with me with enjoying movies about mean animals? lol

Anyways... I don't think I can watch the new one and take it seriously. All these remakes are just going too far. I can't get into it like others. If I want to watch the movie, I will watch the classic. Remakes are great for people who never saw the film and are getting introduced to it for the first time but I would like to think more people prefer the original movies over the 2000+ remakes. Better graphics doesn't mean better movies. Even the original Jurassic Park was more believable and thrilling than the new ones.

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
Pet Sematary is like my favorite horror film and I don't like many of them. The kid, the cat... It all worked.
Ironically I also really enjoyed Cujo... What is with me with enjoying movies about mean animals? lol

Anyways... I don't think I can watch the new one and take it seriously. All these remakes are just going too far. I can't get into it like others. If I want to watch the movie, I will watch the classic. Remakes are great for people who never saw the film and are getting introduced to it for the first time but I would like to think more people prefer the original movies over the 2000+ remakes. Better graphics doesn't mean better movies. Even the original Jurassic Park was more believable and thrilling than the new ones.
Oh god, I don't know why but I just remember that a few days ago I saw the worst horror movie of all time. It's called Dogs...

Basically the dogs in a town are the monsters, it's so fucking ridiculous I don't if anyone saw it but that was so painful to watch I think I didn't even finish the movie it was so bad.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Rising Star
I'm a big horror movie fan, very particular to the classics, as I find movies these days just don't have me soiling my pants like they used to. Pet Sematary '89 was one of the scariest movies I had ever seen at the time. I read reviews on the new one and was not surprised that it was mostly negative. I wish Hollywood would stop ruining my childhood. If people want to watch a Pet Sematary movie, just watch the originals. I didn't even mind the second one, though the original is heaps and bounds better.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Rising Star
Well also look at it like this too, I'm sure you're a grown ass man or soon to be one so soiling yourself is probably outta the question. A d then if you're a big horror fan, I'm sure you done seen just about every type of horror variation and story so don't forget you might be desensitized by now. But yeah the remaking of films need to stopped that I agree.
I'm a grown ass woman, but, I still enjoy getting my panties dirty when watching horror movies. I like being that scared. I want the film to really mess with my emotions that way.

I really enjoyed the newest Halloween movie, though. I know it wasn't a remake. I thought they did a better job on it than I imagined they would. The intro got my heart pumping, that's the kind of stuff I want in movies. I know it wont always happen, and, it's not that I don't appreciate movies that don't it me in the gut or anything, I just like to feel something. I think I am just too deep for movies hahaha FEED ME MORE.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions