8values political quiz

Solidus

Series 4000
Chairman
Found this and thought it was interesting, take the quiz and share your results!

What is 8values?
8values is, in essence, a political quiz that attempts to assign percentages for eight different political values. You will be presented by a statement, and then you will answer with your opinion on the statement, from Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree, with each answer slightly affecting your scores. At the end of the quiz, your answers will be compared to the maximum possible for each value, thus giving you a percentage. Answer honestly!

My result:

download.png

Take the quiz

• Cheers!
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Found this and thought it was interesting, take the quiz and share your results!

What is 8values?
8values is, in essence, a political quiz that attempts to assign percentages for eight different political values. You will be presented by a statement, and then you will answer with your opinion on the statement, from Strongly Agree to Strongly Disagree, with each answer slightly affecting your scores. At the end of the quiz, your answers will be compared to the maximum possible for each value, thus giving you a percentage. Answer honestly!

My result:

View attachment 3284

Take the quiz
This looks fun, but I'd love to know whose those results are because I'm fairly certain I disagree on everything xD

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Well, I was right about that.

8values.png

Surprised by how extreme in each direction this has me, but it's a very nice quiz. I'm a bit more centrist on my political compass.

compass.jpg

Reactions: TheTNHMaster

or Log in using