Survivor Series A Mystery Partner?

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Grievous, Nov 15, 2017.

?
  1. Natalya

3 vote(s)
    27.3%
  2. Paige

6 vote(s)
    54.5%
  3. Nikki Bella

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  4. Peyton Royce

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Billie Kay

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    • Creative Creative x 1
  1. Probably Paige, she's back on the road it seems and the RAW Women's division is already solid. Could be Nikki coming back with Cena though.

2. I think it'll be DB's wife.. Brie Bella.

3. I think it's Emma in a shocking twist but she comes back with the dancing gimmick.

• Like Like x 1
  4. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. I am guessing it will be Nikki just cause it always ends up being her (I don't like her at all, bleh).
    But logically speaking, it is more than likely going to be Paige. She was originally going to return on Raw but I think they are doing this to "throw us off".

6. [​IMG]

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. It's going to be BRIE MODE dammit! QUIT TRYING TO OVERTHINK EVERYTHING!

8. The only reason I can see her coming back right now is to get more sales for her clothing line.

• Like Like x 1
  9. And if it was...I would...and I quote "Mark the Fuck Out!"

It would kind of make sense for Nikki Bella to show up &
    take Nattie's spot...seeing as Natalya took Nikki out and
    took her spot last year...

Brie Bella returning would be cool...but then I really
    want it to be Peyton Royce seeing as I have to believe
    Paige will still be on RAW...eventually.

Ehh...I'm guessing it will most likely be Paige or Nikki...
    leaving Natalya free to interfere in the Charlotte/Alexa
    match...because you just know "someone in the back"
    wants Alexa to pin Charlotte...

• Like Like x 2
  10. I'm putting my money on just Natalya. She's a great option, doesn't really need to be anyone too crazy. I can see Paige, but just to be beaten quick by Asuka

• Like Like x 1
  11. But...if it was Natalya...why would they hype up a mystery partner?
    Why not just sub in Natalya for Charlotte & be done with it.

That she is...

I'm actually curious to see how many people Asuka eliminates...

12. Probably Nikki Bella or Paige. Nattie is also an option.

13. The way I see it, Natalya can't be an option only for the simple reason of how underwhelming it would turn out to be as a revelation. No offense to Natty but, I mean, all this hype about the mystery partner, only to reveal Natalya? Nah, if WWE is hyping this up the way they are, it has to be a fresh face, somebody we haven't seen in a while.

As far as Paige is concerned, while it would definetely create a huge buzz, I'm not sure WWE are willing to put her on the blue brand so long as the New Day are on there for, well, pretty obvious reasons. They may be able to control what signs the fans bring to each event and even somewhat mess with the sounds depending on what they want us or don't want us to hear, but I don't think they'd be able to control whatever smart ass chants were to start. And what they gonna do? Throw everybody out? That ain't a solution.

Now, granted, the argument could be that RAW already got Asuka so it would make more sense for SD to add Paige if they want to have somewhat of a balance on both brands but, again, that will all depend on how WWE decides to approach this...

In regards to Brie Bella, being it's been such a long time since we last saw her, it would certainly be a very pleasant surprise but between their new born child (is she even fit for a return?) and the question marks around Bryan's future in the WWE, I'm not so sure they'd bring her back just yet.

My early guess? Niki Bella....

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. I'm guessing Natalya will be involved in the Charlotte/Alexa match...
    possibly giving the booking team a way to have Alexa pin Charlotte...
    which will really, REALLY piss me off.

Plus Charlotte & Natalya do have a cage match for the title booked for
    the Starrcade house show...so it would be a way of keeping the feud going.

I didn't even think about that...

Yeah...but after Emma & Summer Rae were released...they may want Paige
    to take Emma's place as "the heel who eats the pins" plus the RAW women's
    division is unbalanced at the moment.

5 Faces...Asuka, Sasha, Bayley, Mickie, Dana...
    3 Heels...Alexa, Nia, Foxy...

Where the SmackDown roster has a really good balance...

3 Faces...Charlotte, Becky, Naomi...
    3 Heels...Natalya, Carmella, Tamina...(4 if you count Lana...who I don't)

Fair points...

It would kind of make sense...especially considering Cena
    being on the card & Natalya stealing her spot last year.

• Like Like x 1
  15. My guess is Paige is going to raw and Bellas aren't fit to get back into the ring, are they? one just had a kid and the other has a messed up neck I think..? really who haven't we seen in a while? it could even be someone from the Mae young classic but.. wouldn't we know about that signing? which leaves us with Natty as the remainder.

16. My guess is Nattie will approach Becky and the others at Survivor Series and say that she gladly accepts to be on their team. They will then tell her that the spot has already been filled.

Like others have said, it'll more than likely be either Nikki or Paige. I'd probably go with Paige since she's ready for a return and has been on the road with the rosters. I know there is talks of her going to Raw, but I think SD should get her since they have less people in their division.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. #20 Solid Snake, Nov 18, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017

WHY NOT JUST TELL US ON F'N TUESDAY YOU A-HOLE! This is the kind of crap that really makes me mad. Either announce it on SmackDown or leave it to be a f'n surprise.

EDIT: I kind of overacted for a second. :dawg:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1