Games A New Boxing Game by Esports

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Legend

Here is a boxing game called Fight Club. Its by Esports

It has great mechanics and graphics. I plan on getting it one day. But first i gotta get the ps5

How do you guys feel on this game

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
It looks like the best boxing game yet. It's realistic and seems like hours of fun for the gamer. EA Sports really outdid by including boxers who were lesser-known stars back in the day but Butterbean shouldn't be included in the Ex-fighters list. He was a sideshow promoted by Bob Arum. Beating up on tomato cans in four round fights shouldn't get him on a list with such luminaries as Joe Frazier, Rocky Marciano.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePhenom97

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Legend
It looks like the best boxing game yet. It's realistic and seems like hours of fun for the gamer. EA Sports really outdid by including boxers who were lesser-known stars back in the day but Butterbean shouldn't be included in the Ex-fighters list. He was a sideshow promoted by Bob Arum. Beating up on tomato cans in four round fights shouldn't get him on hte list with such luminaries as Joe Frazier, Rocky Marciano.
I found out it also comes out on PC

All I need is a new controller and I will be happy if I get a new pc or game system

As far as this game concerns I'm just anticipating bigger name fighters mostly heavyweights like Ali, Tyson, Foreman, Holyfield, Joe Frazier, etc.

I cannot wait for this game

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Legend
They also should include Sugar Ray Robinson.

Having a bigger roster is what will better them from EA. Also this awesome gameplay

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Legend
Sugar Ray Robinson is in the game.
Your right! This game has the biggest roster I've seen.

Also be on the lookout because there's rumors of another fight night.

But i anticipate this one because fight night body mods always look weird to me.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions