A New Rating System?

Which Rateing System Would You Prefer?

• Total voters

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Mid-Carder
Well that got intense! lol

So here is how things stand, the votes here are tied 4 to 4, however, in the last smackdown rate thread, Redboy was on board with the 1 to 5 rateing system, so that would then give the 1 to 5 the win, even if he didnt vote he did outright say it.

So, here is what we can do, i'll let Solidus and Snake decide if this is okay, since either it ends in a tie or ends with 1 to 5 winning, Tonight, for the Rate Raw and Raw Recap, we will do the 1 to 5, try it out see how well it works, and dependong on the feedback and results, we go with it moving forward or go back to 0 to 10 tomorrow for smackdown.

How does that sound?

• Applause
Reactions: The Wolf Priestess

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Mid-Carder
If you do not watch the wrestling nor vote in the threads, then why did you vote for? Thus was my question, good friend.
Friend allow me to assist you, the for is not needed :emoji_slight_smile: "Why did you vote?" is the way to go. or "What did you vote for?" also works

I see you down there red rain..im genuinely just trying to help

Last edited:

Seto-san

The Pumpkin King of Horror
Legend
Friend allow me to assist you, the for is not needed :emoji_slight_smile: "Why did you vote?" is the way to go. or "What did you vote for?" also works

Aye, that may be true, but that is not how I speak. The for can be used and still mean the same, good sir. I appreciate the help though, and have a good day.

Red Rain

The Bully
Technician

I'm not "down there". I'll make myself clear one time cause I really don't need a bunch of moral BS over this.

You got the "disagree" bell smashed cause your grammar and spelling is pretty much garbage. Not sure how much help you could really be correcting others.

Time to drink my liquor. Proceed as usual.

tumblr_inline_p8p7jnxKnS1so10o6_500.gif

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: The Wolf Priestess

InsaneAlphaBeta

The Guardian of Light
Mid-Carder
I'm not "down there". I'll make myself clear one time cause I really don't need a bunch of moral BS over this.

You got the "disagree" bell smashed cause your grammar and spelling are pretty much garbage. Not sure how much help you could really be correcting others.

Time to go drink my liquor. Proceed as usual
Eh, fair enough lol

Reactions: Red Rain

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
But I feel as though a 10 scale is better since there are so many times people rate something on a five scale "Four and a half" or whatever. Just food for thought... OR YOU ARE DAVE MELTZER WHEN KENNY OMEGA AND OKADA ARE FACING OFF AND JIZZ OUT AN EXTRA TWO STARS!

• LOL
Reactions: Solid Snake

or Log in using