ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Reaction score
Credits
In this thread I would like to talk about stuff that never worked out. I mean like stories, angles, and gimmicks.

For instances, I never knew Jamie Noble and Nunzio were Kayfabe cousins until like this year or last year. Apparently that angle never worked out it went completely no where since Nunzio went to form his own stable The FBI.

What are the stuff you know that never worked out in WWE ?

PaulDB

The Artiste
Reaction score
Credits
In this thread I would like to talk about stuff that never worked out. I mean like stories, angles, and gimmicks.

For instances, I never knew Jamie Noble and Nunzio were Kayfabe cousins until like this year or last year. Apparently that angle never worked out it went completely no where since Nunzio went to form his own stable The FBI.

What are the stuff you know that never worked out in WWE ?
Mick Foley was said to be the one who would be the higher power controlling the Undertaker's Ministry of Darknes He didn't play that role, as his injuries had built up to the point where he couldn't face Steve Austin in a main event match.

Swing Car

Entergalactic you and me
Reaction score
Credits
For at least a month or two they were pushing Kozlov hard on SmackDown, he got close to or beat The Undertaker, and dropped off the map. I almost think he failed a shit test in the ring, like how X-Pac would feel out new talent and tell the boys/management if they're worth looking into. Kozlov was having tea and cookies with Santino on a time killer segment shortly after that.

Chavo Guerrero becoming a White guy, I mean...what the fuck lmao. I might be seeing meta that isn't there, but it's like those skits with Eddie where they play with stereotypes, Chavo wanted it to be less one sided.

Pure kino. If it lasted, it could've wrapped up in the way a Sopranos episode tackled this subject. Tony hangs out with some old money white guys from down the street in his rich neighborhood, they pester him with mob related questions, he's treated like an outsider and realizes he can never be one of them - and doesn't want to.

or Log in using