News AEW Fallout: Ford laughs in Swole’s face, Cody not satisfied, more!

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
AEW’s Twitter
The big stories coming out of Dynamite (Oct. 14, 2020) were no title changes in four championship bouts for the anniversary show. The fallout includes Big Swole being taunted for her loss to Hikaru Shida, Cody Rhodes not being satisfied with a draw, Tony Schiavone’s chest hair waxing being a rib, as well as other goodies.

Big Swole put up a hard fight for the Women’s Championship, but it wasn’t good enough to dethrone the champ. Alex Marvez caught up with Swole backstage after the bout, and Penelope Ford laughed in her face.

SOCIAL EXCLUSIVE@SwoleWorld comments on the match that was against @shidahikaru for the AEW Women's World Championship. But, a certain someone decided to rub salt in the wound.

WATCH #AEWDynamite this Wednesday on @TNTDrama at 8e/7c. pic.twitter.com/7Ytpuk1JVn

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) October 16, 2020

Even though Penelope was disrespectful, I’m still siding with Ford for this feud. I don’t like how Swole treated poor Marvez. He didn’t do anything wrong, and she shooed him away. I never thought I’d be sympathetic toward Marvez, and yet here we are. I blame that on Swole.

Cody Rhodes and Orange Cassidy dueled to a draw. Coach Arn Anderson provided his take on the bout. He praised Cassidy’s unorthodox style.

#CoachsCorner with Arn Anderson (@theArnShow) | 10/14/20 #AEWDynamite Anniversary
See highlights from all Four AEW Championship matches last night & more at #AEW's Official Youtube! pic.twitter.com/Mp8KkXPOYq

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) October 15, 2020

As for Cody, the TNT champ is not satisfied with a draw. He looks forward to settling it in the rematch scheduled for the October 28 edition of Dynamite.

Not personally satisfying - I wanted a W.

But the “champions’ advantage” is something every competitor is aware of.

Any narrative about OC not being able to slug it out or push it into that next gear, total BS. Dude is a warrior.

In 2 weeks we can settle it. https://t.co/StGvI7k1MP

— Cody (@CodyRhodes) October 15, 2020

One thing I appreciate about Cody is that he is great at pushing the real sport focus. His drive to be the best elevates everything and everyone around him.

MJF lived up to his word by getting a jacket for Sammy Guevara. It is said that it is better to give than to receive. That certainly seems to be the case with Sammy’s oversized outerwear. Look at how happy MJF is.

Told you lil buddy! pic.twitter.com/2Jym9sPxN3

— Maxwell Jacob Friedman™️ (@The_MJF) October 15, 2020

Poor little Sammy couldn’t even enjoy his time around his best buds.

If Sammy can score an oversized steak at next week’s one-on-one steak dinner between MJF and Chris Jericho, then the joke wouldn’t be all bad for him.

One of the more memorable moments from Dynamite was naked Tony Schiavone. He enjoyed a little spa time conducting an interview with his best friend, Dr. Britt Baker DMD. During the scene, Schiavone had his chest waxed. It turns out that hair removal was actually a rib and not supposed to be part of the vignette. Schiavone shared the tale during the post-show chat.

Schiavone: A little behind the scenes, if I may. We shot that, and there was a couple of parts taken out that the producers didn’t really like. Me getting my chest hair ripped off was a rib. And here’s how it happened.

We shot the scene with Britt and I and the microphone, and then they said, “Okay, we’re all going to,” because we shot the pedicure first. Then we shot the scene and said, “Okay, it’s a wrap.” And they said, “Tony, stay in here just a second, because they’re going to give you a facial.” And I went, “Nah.” And the girl said, who runs the joint, “Yeah, we’ll give you a facial.” Everyone else walked out, and I’m thinking something’s up.

So, they all came back in, and I’m thinking I’m getting a facial, because I had it (on his face). Then, of course, all the bitches hold me down and rip off some of my chest hair. So, that was a rib. But, of course, after a couple of ribs, I sold it and was a good sport about it and never thought it was going to make air. That was after the shoot was over, but there you go. So, you can’t trust a woman, I say, named Britt.

AEW Dark is running 16 matches. Prime cuts are Shawn Spears vs Christopher Daniels, Matt Sydal vs Shawn Dean, Frankie Kazarian vs Jack Evans, Sonny Kiss vs Fenix, and Pentagon vs QT Marshall.

We have SIXTEEN stacked matches for you this Tuesday on Dark!
Watch #AEWDark at 7e/6c via our YouTube channel at All Elite Wrestling pic.twitter.com/gF7VXjRmTs

— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) October 17, 2020

Do you want to see Big Swole shut Penelope Ford’s pie hole? How should Cody Rhodes prepare for his rematch with Orange Cassidy? Should MJF gift a complete oversized clothing outfit to Sammy Guevara?

Continue reading...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions