AEW Full Roster

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
Yes, Beth is awful that is something I can agree on.
I think most would agree on that.

I never said Renee wasn't cool or anything I just said she is awful on commentary and that is all as well as I think he gets a pass from a lot of people due to Jon, which they shouldn't but whatever.

So to make a point clear once again. I have nothing against Renee and I think she is a cool person, but she as a commentator is awful and I believe she shines better as an interviewer and her being the second one is fine by me. I personally like Alicia more because I have watched her interviews a lot more and she is genuine about it, while at times Renee comes off as being robotic in a way, which may be WWE's fault. Also, I feel she may be pushed more as an interviewer or such due to her relation with Jon, which I hate. Those are my points.
So...Renee is cool...you just don't want her commentating.

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Alister Black ripoff!
So Shawn Spears, the guy who calls himself "The Perfect 10" with some sparkling attires, and an in-ring style that is very traditional.

is apparently ripping off a Tattoo wearing Devil Worshiper who can kick your face in with occasional flips and rises up as if he is in a coffin like a Badass.

I know Scott Steiner was my math teacher, but that doesn't add up.

• Agree
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
So Shawn Spears, the guy who calls himself "The Perfect 10" with some sparkling attires, and an in-ring style that is very traditional.

is apparently ripping off a Tattoo wearing Devil Worshiper who can kick your face in with occasional flips and rises up as if he is in a coffin like a Badass.

Joke

Grievous 3D

[Title Redacted]
Legend
Alister Black ripoff!

And that's one less conversation I have to have...

Thank you Lord Beavs.

or Log in using