Forum Game Agree or Disagree with the opinion above.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Don't like either show but I will agree just because I did enjoy the first season or two a Sponge Bob as a kid.

Watching people play a video game can be as enjoyable as watching people play sports.

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
Don't like either show but I will agree just because I did enjoy the first season or two a Sponge Bob as a kid.

Watching people play a video game can be as enjoyable as watching people play sports.
As a sports fan, I agree.

Dragonite is better than Magikarp

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I'm indifferent. As long as the TP is not too thin, I don't care.

Donating/giving charity is better done in silence vs doing it to just get praise or attention from others.

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
I'm indifferent. As long as the TP is not too thin, I don't care.

Donating/giving charity is better done in silence vs doing it to just get praise or attention from others.
I generally agree. If it is as part of an initiative to raise better awareness for the charity as a whole, then that would be fine to mention publically, but if it is only for the attention, don't.

Kasumi being banned has been good.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Forever in Blue Jeans is Neil Diamonds best song. Sorry Sweet Caroline
Ehh, disagree. I personally think Wonderwall is the best song. Simple as it is.
Kasumi being banned has been good.
Agree since people here were not happy with his actions and I no longer have to babysit a grown man.

Time travel, if available, would be abused more than used for good.

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Agree. Probably something to do with China

The term "furry" needs to have a rigorous definition. I've seen people say "Anyone who likes the look of an anthro animal is a furry" - An old dude who likes the aesthetics of Star Fox and thinks its cool/marketable to kids is not a furry ffs

bullyballmm

babeball
Main Eventer
Disagree. I've had Cockta, much prefer the sweetness over the sugary-ness of pepsi

The "(Your Age/2) + 7" rule for minimum age for sex/relationship is silly

or Log in using