News AJ Styles Says John Cena Does Not Bury Talent

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 25, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. ‘The Phenomenal One’ AJ Styles appeared on Sam Robert’s Wrestling Podcast where he talked about various topics. On the podcast, Styles said that he learned a lot from John Cena. He suggested that people might not like his comment, but he learned “90% of the things” that helped him in his career from John Cena.

“I learned a lot from him. It’s just the little things that he does.” Styles continued, “people aren’t going to like this, but I’m telling you, I’d say 90% of the things I’ve learned that I felt helped me tremendously is John Cena. The guy… there’s a reason he was able to stay on for more than 10 years and done what he has done in his career.”

Styles believes that it’s not John Cena that buries talent. but that it is the wrestler’s responsibility to keep doing their job well after their storyline ends with Cena.

“I don’t think that’s true. It’s up to you, if you leave after your storyline with John Cena to carry on what you’ve been called. Exactly, exactly. That’s all it is and if you continue to do that, you’ll find a way to get to whatever spot it is.”

You can check out the full show here on Stitcher or iTunes.

Tip of the hat to Wrestling Inc. for the above transcript.

The post AJ Styles Says John Cena Does Not Bury Talent appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Winner Winner x 1