Money in the Bank An unsettling return...

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Solid Snake, Jun 11, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Well... I guess it was going to happen eventually. There is now a rumor that a certain "MitB Star" may be returning at MitB or just in time for it to "stir things up" as the rumor title suggests.

Who is this man? This "legend"?...

[​IMG]

He was a lightning rod for debate at last year’s Money in the Bank show, and according to PWInsider, he could be back in WWE just in time to stir things up at this year’s version of the event.

Yep, that site is reporting that James Ellsworth has been the subject of several pitches thrown around by WWE’s creative teams recently and that The Chinless One is scheduled to be in Chicago this weekend, just as Money in the Bank is set to go down in Rosemont, Illinois’ Allstate Arena on Sun., June 17.

Source

Whelp...

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I have no problem with it. James Ellsworth is more interesting then most of the woman on the roster.

• Disagree Disagree x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. He is going to screw Asuka out of the title. That's such a WWE thing to do.

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. I hate comedy wrestlers so... Not interested in the least.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I liked Santinio :okay:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Heath Slater is where its at

• Like Like x 1
  8. I hate him so much LOL

To each their own. :emoji_grin:

I don't really see him as a "comedy" wrestler, he's kinda like Curt Hawkins or Bo and Axel...

They are just so entertaining without being overly comical.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. You would think I would hate him for being an Italian stereotype but that could be the reason I liked him...
    Then again, this was like 8+ years ago so maybe I wouldn't like him so much today....
    I've done a lot of catnip.

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. NOOOOOOOO! NOT BLOB FISH!
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Oh I consider all them as comedy characters. Their whole purpose is to job and be funny. All of them are basically the Santino of 2018

• Like Like x 1
  12. But none of them started as a comedy character... Unlike Santino, Ellsworth, Colt Cabana, Gillberg, etc.

Stone Cold, Kurt Angle, Mick Foley, DX did some funny stuff but they are not "comedy wrestlers".

• Like Like x 1
  13. I don't see why that is relevant tbh. Wrestlers change their gimmicks and positions in the company all the time. Curt Hawkins whole character is based around a joke, doesnt really matter what he was doing 10 years ago.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I do see why it's relevant, I think the difference is they still can change in the future and become World Champions, see Jinder Mahal. He was in 3MB, came back as a jobber and then suddenly he was a World Champion. I know he got roided and became a monster to get his push. It still shows that they can change and have credibility. someone like Ellsworth or Santino, not so much IMO.

15. I mean Jinder got the push also because WWE was expanding into India, so you know, logic.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Considering how they brought back the Great Khali to do just that, you might actually end up being right.

Hopefully this is just a rumor. Ellsworth overstayed his welcome as far as I'm concerned.

I can't wait for Kim Jong Un to become champion whenever WWE expands more into North Korea.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. He will be the only true People's Champ and a Glorious one as well.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Yeah that's my point. Wrestlers change characters all the time. Jinder was a bonafide comedy character. Doesn't mean it's for life. But no denying he fulfilled that comedy heel jobber role. Just because a wrestler has the potential for more doesn't change the reality.