...And so Roode is the latest victim.

20X20

The Artiste
Contender
JUST LIKE SO MANY BEFORE HIM (Nakamura being the most recent example), the GLORIOUS ONE is a victim ALREADY of booking that has just ROBBED THE WIND FROM HIS SAILS! STOPPED HIS MOMENTUM! No longer is he the big deal that he was just a month and a half ago, when he was having badass matches against the likes of Drew Mcyntire and Roderick Strong.

NOPE. INSTEAD of presenting him as A BIG DEAL, he immediately gets put in a feud with Ziggler OVER ENTRANCES, and BOTH OF THE MATCHES THEY'VE HAD have been very underwhelming.

Why? Just WHY?! Guys like him and Nakamura aren't exactly getting any younger, damnit!

20X20

The Artiste
Contender
If I had to make a guess...it would be some kind of "You aren't in NXT anymore"
right of passage deliberately "taking the wind out of their sails" so to speak.

Its complete bullshit and I fear they will do the same with Auska...
Me too. Goddamnit, they had me wishing that her title reign in NXT never ended so that she wouldn't ever be called up. It feels inevitable that it'll happen.

• Agree
Reactions: Grievous 3D

CACTUS DUDEKIND

el duderino
Legend
He has only been on the main roster for a few month, wwe know about his age and maybe for him just the chance to compete in wwe is good enough. Wrestlers theses days are more fitter and can last a while longer. HHH can still put on decent matches. Come back in a years time and we will see if it is a waste. Don't do threads like this now ffs.

20X20

The Artiste
Contender
He has only been on the main roster for a few month, wwe know about his age and maybe for him just the chance to compete in wwe is good enough. Wrestlers theses days are more fitter and can last a while longer. HHH can still put on decent matches. Come back in a years time and we will see if it is a waste. Don't do threads like this now ffs.
A few months? It hasn't even been TWO months yet! Are you gonna tell me that they've done a good job with him so far? 'Cause you can WRITE that, but you'd be wroooong in that assesment.

And yes, today's performers might generally be in better shape than performers of previous generations, but life can throw curveballs at people sometimes and ruin things. Ask Samoa Joe and Hideo Itami, they'll tell ya. That's just ONE pssibility to consider.

• Agree
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Legend
I never gave him a hard time. Just find it strange he was getting annoyed at his booking at this time. I do not have to like a wrestler to comment on his booking .
Fair call...

I guess I find it "strange" when people default with the "I don't care/not bothered"
reply. I guess I only comment in threads I actually care about...ignoring the others.

• Agree
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

or Log in using

Latest Discussions