Are We Sure Dean Ambrose Is Leaving WWE After WrestleMania 35?

BurnITDown

Jobber
Jobber
Don't think so. Wouldn't be surprised if he was written off TV after what drew did to him. If he's leaving then that's the sensible thing to do.
He should stay and surprise the audience. Possibly for a new shield as seth will be anyways busy with his title win and defending. So roman and dean will either be joined by balor or strowman.
All depends how they twist the storyline for good.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Legend
I would put money on him leaving

Let's say this is a work. Why? Who are they working? Us? Well Wrestlemania is on three weeks, if you were going to do a story it'll be rushed by this point. The guys in the back? You told them a top star is fed up with their bullshit, good job. Do they want to make Roman over with us by making him convince Dean to stay? They couldn't know he'd be able to come back so quickly, so that's not it. There is no purpose for them to make this a story, WWE don't win at any way. What if they want to leave but decide to stay, in light of Revival, Hideo, Tye, and ect. wanting to leave? I'm sorry, but convincing someone to stay means a top guy wanted to leave, which is more negative than positive

There is no plus for WWE to fake this, which is why I think it's real

Reactions: Snowman

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Oi! I made this thread already :tough:

• LOL
Reactions: Seto

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Dean very well may stay. But everything we have seen on TV has not been a work. Dean deciding to stay very well may happen. However there is a reason he hasn't been booked on Mania. Cuz he is leaving in April. We will find out Wrestlemania weekend to see if anything changes. This is a shoot that will continue to be a shoot. Or it's a shoot that will turn out to be a work. For sure this hasn't been a work from the start.

Kasumi

Poops A Lot
Rising Star
My take:
Stay and get paid.
If he is concerned about how he is being used, don’t be.
He has already accomplished a lot.
He was already not 💯 when he came to WWE, he came from CZW.
Just get paid.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
My take:
Stay and get paid.
If he is concerned about how he is being used, don’t be.
He has already accomplished a lot.
He was already not 💯 when he came to WWE, he came from CZW.
Just get paid.
Dean Ambrose has got shit tons of money. I'm he's accountant. He can retire and live financially sound for the rest of he's life.