Article Writers

Would you like to see this?

• No.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Solidus

Chairman
Who would be interested in writing wrestling related articles here?
It'd be a great way to get some high quality content on here, and for you to show off your writing.
I have a full-blown article system with a pinterest (similar to our gallery) style layout, and I think it could be the new homepage here if it were popular enough.
These articles don't have to be serious or professionally written, you can write top 5 lists, rant about how much you hate TNA, review recent shows, anything you can think of.
State your interest.

FailFaceFTW

The Artiste
Contender
Even though I tend not to post in the forums other than IWT, I'd really be interested in reading actual articles, and writing one myself if possible.

seabs

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger
The IIconics
I'd read it, contributing probably wouldn't be my thing but yeah I'd read it. Would it be possible to subscribe to certain article categories so I got an alert when one was added to that category?

Star Lord

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
I would love to do something on Indy wrestling to be honest. I have always been interested in doing articles and that scene doesn't get much focus in articles and its my main interest in wrestling currently.

Edit: I am about to type up an example, due to length it could be split into multiple different articles.

or Log in using