News Backstage News on Enzo Amore Being Moved to 205 Live

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
The next challengers for Neville’s WWE Cruiserweight Championship are expected to be Enzo Amore and Cedric Alexander after the feud with Tozawa wraps up.

The plan for weeks now was to move Enzo off the RAW brand as he pissed off a lot of people backstage. However, Enzo will still have to deal with those individuals when he makes appearances on RAW in the crusierweight matches, so ultimately the move isn’t much of a difference.

Speaking of Enzo, there were concerns that his merchandise may take a hit but that may not be the case with him making occasional appearances on RAW. WWE is hopeful that his presence on 205 Live will help viewership of the struggling brand.

The post Backstage News on Enzo Amore Being Moved to 205 Live appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Legend
I mean, 205 Live has a lot of great talents on the roster.. I guess it's not as much of a big deal if there's 1 person who's more talk than walk. Who knows, maybe he'll give 205 Live that certain edge it needed with its storytelling

Reactions: King Of Armageddon
I mean, 205 Live has a lot of great talents on the roster.. I guess it's not as much of a big deal if there's 1 person who's more talk than walk. Who knows, maybe he'll give 205 Live that certain edge it needed with its storytelling
The way I see it, he definitely will team up with someone or add more attittude to the shows for about a month or 2 before he gets back on everyone's nerves again. It'll have to be a miracle with him because I just don't see it happening and I don't mind being wrong about this if it does make 205 Live better.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Legend
apparently Enzo can be a prick in the back but as long as he's making the feuds and the segments he's in interesting, there is nothing for me to complain about. And I'm not like an Enzo supporter by any means but the guy can bring life to so many dead promos, it's incredible. At Summerslam I lost all hope for this Big vs Big match but when Enzo tried climbing out the cage just to get knocked right out again it got me (and most of the arena) hooked again, you know what I mean? He can be the biggest idiot on the roster but as long as he's entertaining while doing so, I'm good fam

Reactions: King Of Armageddon
apparently Enzo can be a prick in the back but as long as he's making the feuds and the segments he's in interesting, there is nothing for me to complain about. And I'm not like an Enzo supporter by any means but the guy can bring life to so many dead promos, it's incredible. At Summerslam I lost all hope for this Big vs Big match but when Enzo tried climbing out the cage just to get knocked right out again it got me (and most of the arena) hooked again, you know what I mean? He can be the biggest idiot on the roster but as long as he's entertaining while doing so, I'm good fam
Well, I mean it works for R-Truth every time but I'm only saying it's not going to be anything major than what we've seen him do and let us not forget that most of us wanted him to go away (or to 205 Live like he is now) because other than the promos and funny segments he can do, Enzo can't perform that well in the ring. Howerever I'm still a fan of what he says on a mic.

• Agree
Reactions: SWL

or Log in using