Batista's Nose Stud ???

Discussion in 'RAW' started by CM Punk Girl, Feb 4, 2014.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. What was he thinking ??? lol

2. The guy looks like he got plastic surgery, my guess is a nosejob + facelift/botox. Like D'Z mentioned before, fucking midlife crisis.

• Like Like x 1
  3. I cant even look at the dude because of what ever happened to his damn cheeks.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Guy looks like a fake Asian now. I'm insulted.

• Like Like x 2
  5. I noticed that little flicker of light on his nose too. At first i was like "Oh he has glitter on his nose, Probably because he just finished banging some glittered up Diva in the back" and then i looked closer and saw that it was a nose stud and just laughed at how stupid it looks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I hope no one ruins his new nose job in the ring that'd be so terrible.... :ksi:

• Like Like x 3
  7. I would be happy if someone AT LEAST punched that stupid ass stud out of his nose :/

• Like Like x 2
  8. I'll be happy when someone punches the fake Asian out of him.

• Like Like x 2
  9. He should start wearing a T-Shirt that's an Anime style picture of his face with the happy Anime eyes

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  11. Dear god that would be hysterical.

• Like Like x 1
  12. yeah, I saw dat shit :facepalm:

• Like Like x 1
  13. #14 TheArabHammer, Feb 4, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  14. I don't like his eyebrows. Just gonna put it out there. He needs to just grow his hair back at least. I hate Baldtista.

• Like Like x 2
  15. You're such a fashionista xD

Only about Hair and eyebrows...

• Like Like x 1
  16. Seriously, I remember... I think I was in a call with @Fullofit and I kept on complaining about Batista's eyebrows. I really don't like how he kept on keeping it shaved like Drax.

• Like Like x 3
  17. So ugly, agreed.

• Like Like x 1
  18. You were.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lol I never noticed it until it was pointed out. But yeah what gives he looks weird its messed up.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted