Battleground Battleground poster leaked? Potential MITB Winner Revealed?

Should Dean Ambrose win MITB?

• Yeah

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Nope.

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
Rumors right now that this is the WWE Battleground poster and look who is on it and look who he is with, Dean Ambrose with the Money In The Bank briefcase. remember this is not 100% real and you should take this with a grain of salt but it looks quite real.

Edit : Checked the date of the PPV and the poster, they dont match.. its fake

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Alex Jones

Roadster

The Beast
Banned
ooooooooh Deano the first babyface to run MITB properly? And not do a Cena?
RVD, CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, Randy Orton, Kane.

The bottom of the image says, "This image was produce by the 434 for our entertainment so we hope you enjoy"

So it's fake.

Roadster

The Beast
Banned
Another thing that was clear indication that this was bullshit is that he's wearing Nike while WWE is promoting their own sports brand in Tapout. Also, when was the last time WWE ever put a tagline that prominent on their poster?

Alex Jones

Meanie Boy
Banned
Lesnar and Cena were on a leaked SS poster that was leaked in early 2014, and they ended up MEing Summer Slam, that same year
that is because the posters are meant to hype it up. Dean ambrose getting changed out of his shitty shorts ina parking lot with his mitb next to him is not hyping anything but tumblr. Blatant generic fan poster.

Legit Boss

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
that is because the posters are meant to hype it up. Dean ambrose getting changed out of his shitty shorts ina parking lot with his mitb next to him is not hyping anything but tumblr. Blatant generic fan poster.
Well the MITB poster this year dosent pump me up.. its roman reigns with a briefcase and his title.. looks like a fan made poster as well.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Legend
Since they're building to a Shield triple-threat, yes. I don't have a problem with it at all.

On the other hand, KO or Cesaro winning would be dope.

DK James

The People's Champion
Banned
I know it's just a "rumor" but the fuck, since when are spoilers allowed in the post title. Not fun having my favorite match of the year potentially ruined by shit like this.

• Agree
Reactions: Nobody