42 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Survivor Series 2019.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of November 2019. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), typical 24/7 title shenanigans will be ignored, and events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 11 events - Bayley
- 9 events - Lynch, Rollins
- 4 events - Flair, Orton
- 3 events - Strowman, Cross, Banks, Reigns
- 2 events - Bryan, Ali, Asuka, Sane, Styles, Gable, Corbin, Wyatt
- 1 event - Natalya, Logan, McIntyre, Owens, Ricochet, Lesnar, Mysterio, Carmella, Brooke, Evans, Nakamura, Belair, LeRae, Shirai, Ripley, Storm, Strong, Cole, Dunne, Priest, Lee, Riddle, Ciampa, WALTER, Baszler
And here are the streaks that ended at Survivor Series.
- 2 events - Bliss, Rowan
- 1 event - Harper, Erik, Ivar, Gallows, Anderson
Bayley’s active streak of 11 events began at Royal Rumble 2019, and it has included every PPV on the calendar, minus the Saudi Arabia shows. None of her matches took place in the main event until it finally happened here at Survivor Series, in a triple threat match against Becky Lynch and Shayna Baszler. Kofi Kingston never got to wrestle in the main event of a PPV during his reign as WWE champion, so this is the sort of accomplishment that can still be difficult to achieve in WWE.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?