Beach Balls Are Banned - What else will they ban?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Solid Snake, Aug 24, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. So with the banning of beach balls, I thought this would be an interesting thread.
    What else do you think they will ban? What will fans try to use next?

Seen this on Youtube, I will just leave it here:
    [​IMG]

I would LOL if someone tried and managed to get it on camera.

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Honestly, it's more about the respect and maturity that is not shown while these fans are "beach-balling" as the wrestlers are performing...even though I'm sure WWE will just find another way/product to satisfy the fans. Sorry, I'm not fighting them on this ban and I deem it necessary.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Maybe they'll throw things into ringside like plastic rat's like Florida Panthers fans

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. This isn't about the fight on the ban, it was obviously a good thing. Just about what they will need to ban next. You know how people are, you tell them not to do something and they will do it more. So this means, there will likely be other fans who bring other objects that will cause distractions and likely need to be banned as well. That is the point of the thread. Not to disagree with the banning.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Plastic Rats.... Wierd Fans

• Like Like x 1
  6. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  7. Oh my bad, well who knows what WWE will now have to ban or what they already ban currently. In today's America, people will do anything, SIMPLY ANYTHING to justify whatever they feel is the right thing to do or say. It may get worse, perhaps people may throw Nerf balls or water balloons.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. :hmm:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Beach balls are banned??? It's basically God damn Nazi Germany were living in now.

• Creative Creative x 1
  10. No, Nazi Germany is FAR worse than what we're living in...

11. Troll's are like gremlins its best to not feed them... or get them wet

• Funny Funny x 3
  12. I have 100.25% support for this ban, and I don't think they'll be something new. There are a lot of people that just want to piss off WWE, but I'm sure there's even more willing to take somebody who brings, I don't know, a sex doll like you said, and just simply tell them fuck off

The real fans will govern the idiots

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. First they banned interesting wrestling programming on TV, then they banned showcasing of talent, and now beach balls. What's even left to ban?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. That is only after midnight tho :kitler:
    Oh no wait... that is mogwai
    :okay:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I wouldn't have a problem with the beach balls if they picked their battles. If it's your way of protesting a boring segment, that's great. Show it however you can. But doing it during the Raw tag title match (with good build) and a fresh matchup on Raw was insane. of course with Cesaro's spot it became a thing and WWE had to do something. I'd prefer the wrestlers find a way to shut it down - can totally see Kevin Owens sitting there in a chinlock and saying how he ain't letting go until that beach ball is gone - but whatever the next "thing" is is the next thing banned

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. I fully back this ban. I do understand that you pay for a ticket and all that but it is disrespectful to the talent in the ring and a highlight of SummerSlam was Cesaro running into the crowd and popping it. :brock3:

• Like Like x 3
  17. For the love of kittens guys, this isn't about being for or against the ban. :gingercat:

18. Lol, look you knew we had to talk about it eventually. Again, sorry for my misunderstanding.

19. Lets just give the kittens guns and let them police the thread

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted