News Best of Chris Jericho #ALittleBitOfTheBubbly memes and mashups, Vol. 5

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
CJ’s Twitter
It’s time once more for Chris Jericho and #ALittleBitOfTheBubbly. For those that claim they are tired of the memes and mashups, I don’t believe them. Neither does Al Snow.

We’ll be pounding #ALittleBitOfTheBubbly much to the chagrin of Jeff Hardy.

So, enjoy volume 5’s #ALittleBitOfTheBubbly memes and mashups with respect from Aretha Franklin.

Once again @IAmJericho makes me ask "somebody has to have done this one already right?" But just in case.....#ALittleBitOfTheBubbly pic.twitter.com/t0ePfwLrpQ

— Grant S (@Gaswinehart) September 5, 2019
Seriously though, I’m thinking there will only be one more volume after this one. Here are the Spice Girls to give what Jericho wants in one of his early favorites.

The Spice Girls finally tell us what they really want #ALittleBitOfTheBubbly #WrestlingWednesday pic.twitter.com/A5ayAle200

— DKR (@DeadKingRising) September 4, 2019
Time for a Ren & Stimpy-style drawing of Jericho in the Kim Kardashian butt pose from volume 2.

The Black Eyed Peas got to get that boom boom...

Let’s do some honorable mentions before finishing: Breaking Bad (here), Bonnie Tyler needs bubbly (here), Forrest Gump (here), Homer Simpson deciding between bubbly and a dental plan (here), and a curve with Le Champion from Carrie Underwood (here).

We’ll close volume 5 with, “The Duck Song.” It’s stupid and long, but I like it anyway. Bonus appearance from Batista.

@IAmJericho got in on the fun again #ALittleBitOfTheBubbly it’s a long video but I hope you like it pic.twitter.com/IHVWhxqP6f

— Lucas Rock (@Heel_Lucas) September 7, 2019
If you missed past editions, check out:

• Pre-volume with Lou Bega, Fred Durst, and the Powerpuff Girls.
  • Volume 1 with Brock Lesnar, Bart Simpson, the Joker, Pulp Fiction, and William Wallace.
  • Volume 2 with Kim Kardashian, John Nada, Tequila, Vince McMahon, and Queen.
  • Volume 3 with bubbly butts, Vanilla Ice, It, Britney Spears, Rikishi, Michael Jackson, Hannibal Lecter, and Kurt Angle.
  • Volume 4 with Cody Rhodes, Steve Austin, Willy Wonka, Shawn Michaels to Ric Flair, Jackson 5, and the moon landing.

Continue reading...

or Log in using