News Big Cass has talked to WWE, would sign a new deal without Enzo Amore

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend
WWE.com
It wasn’t long ago that reports made the rounds that WWE reached out to Enzo Amore and Big Cass about a return to the promotion, possibly for another run in NXT. Those reports were denied almost immediately, and Cass himself laughed them off.

Now, he tells Wrestling Inc that he’s had talks with the company and would be interested in coming back even without the oft troubled Enzo:

“Yes, [WWE and I] have been in contact. I talk to them. Who know what will happen? I could get a call tomorrow, so I’ve been in contact with them and we chat on a regular basis. But nothing is concrete yet, so we’ll see what happens.”

“[Signing as a singles wrestler] is definitely something I would consider. Anything me and Enzo do together is just a privilege for both of us, but I know if he got a call from somebody and they said, ‘We just want you,’ I’d give him my blessing. And I know that if I got my call from somewhere, he’d say, ‘I’m going to give you my blessing.’ When we get to work together on the indies, whether it’s a signing or a match, we’re really pumped about that because me and him are like best friends in real life. So, we get to enjoy each others’ company throughout that, but when I think it comes down to business, if he goes somewhere, good for him. If he gets a music deal or something like that, good for him. I’m right in his corner. And I think that if I get a deal with any wrestling company, or entertainment, or anything like that, he’d be right in my corner.”
WWE is overloaded with talent at the moment, so there really isn’t all that much space for Cass. Having said that, he’s a wrestler they seemed to be high on at one point. Perhaps there’s a chance for that again?

We’ll just have to stay tuned.

Continue reading...

Grievous II

Revenge Of The Cringe
Legend
They know how to work a crowd.
Well...I hate to say but that means little to me.

Wrestlers talk too much these days anyway.

I mean, just cuz they're not hitting 630 Canadian Destroyers doesn't mean they're subpar workers.
I don't expect anyone to be hitting "Canadian Destroyers"
I'm just stating the facts.

Neither Cass or Enzo has any natural talent between
the ropes & I personally don't think they are worth
having around.

Catchphrases, Memes & Merchandise mean nothing to me.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

The Architect
LDW Management
Well...I hate to say but that means little to me.

Wrestlers talk too much these days anyway.

I don't expect anyone to be hitting "Canadian Destroyers"
I'm just stating the facts.

Neither Cass or Enzo has any natural talent between
the ropes & I personally don't think they are worth
having around.

Catchphrases, Memes & Merchandise mean nothing to me.
Nah, I'm not even talking about popping a crowd with Mic work. I mean they can work a crowd in the sense that they are really good during a match at feeling the energy of the crowd and keeping them interested at all the right times. When they were on top, I always found the hot tag to Cass to be one of the biggest pops of any given night, for example.

I really don't see any issue with them in the ring. They have that old school tag team psychology down perfectly, and when given the chance they can shine with some big moments. They're almost exactly like HBK and Diesel. Enzo's small, cocky, great at talking, great at taking the offense, then Cass is the big giant of a friend who doesnt say much but uses his power to dominate in the ring. Really I've always found the David and goliath dynamic so much more interesting when they're on a team instead of opponents in general, but these two are two of the best.

Totally agree about memes meaning nothing though :emoji_slight_smile:

baseballmm

WWE Forums' Favorite Son
Technician
Facebook
chaos75jackmuir
If you are going to bring one back you have to bring the other one back also.

They suck alone but they work really well as a tag team for some reason. They got the loudest pops when they got the hot tags in their WWE matches (before Vince decided to stupidly split them up for some reason).

or Log in using