WrestleMania Big Show's New Opponent?

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Solid Snake, Mar 9, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. "Meltzer" said he believes that it will ultimately be Hulk Hogan who appears as Big Show’s opponent for WrestleMania 33.

“Well, Brooke said it, which is his daughter, who I think would know. Then [Hogan] blew it off, then they went back to her, and she just blew off the idea, like ‘your dad said that you made it up.’ Then she was like ‘oh whatever.’ Her reaction was like ‘I know it’s true.’ That was certainly the idea, but I haven’t heard anything about it. I haven’t really asked about it either. But I haven’t heard anything about it in what feels like a couple of months.”

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I never want to see Hogan in a WWE ring ever again...

If he does return to the WWE...I will ignore him and
    never talk about or mention anything involving him.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Homeboy is a grade A rasit, brother! :hogan:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Hogan? LMAO!

If anyone should retire Show, it should be Strowman.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. If Hogan does show up or gets announced... I will laugh. I mean, they would have to be going for comedy at that point. Poor Show if it does happen. I am not fan of his, but what a horrible way to end your career.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. We need only one man to face the Big Show....

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Because Brooke said it and Brooke is his daughter and should know?

Because the Hogan family is known for their blatant honesty and non self promotion?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Well, I can't say I'd be necessarily thrilled about it but I can certainly see the logic behind it. After all, this year does mark the 30th anniversary of the infamous Hogan vs. Andre the Giant match so the similarities are there plus there's no denial it would be a nice way for Show to go out...

9. Hogan's going to be brought back at some point, but he ain't wrestling ever again.

Strowman should retire Show. Hell, maybe throw Henry into the mix, too, since he's been rumored to retire for a while.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. At this point...it looks like the ATGMBR will be the send off for Big Show...
    Have him and Strowman eliminate everyone else and then have the 2
    giants hit some spots from their RAW Main Event match a couple of
    weeks back then have Strowman eliminate Show...and if the WWE
    wants it...have Show re-enter and raise Strowman's hand in victory
    and pass on "the Giant Torch"

11. This would be awesome and I would totally mark for Hogan but I doubt it's happening