News Bo Dallas said to be preparing for life after wrestling... with another WWE star

Wrestling News

The People's Champion
Legend

WWE Network

A quote from Dave Meltzer about Bo Dallas earlier this week got fans wondering about the former NXT champ, who hasn’t worked a match since a house show in Switzerland on Nov. 13, 2019.

In the latest Wrestling Observer Newsletter, Meltzer has more on Dallas. Most of it doesn’t have a lot to do with Bo’s WWE status, though. Because Bray Wyatt’s brother doesn’t seem to have a WWE status:

“Regarding Bo Dallas (Taylor Rotunda), who is under contract but never used, he is not even brought to TV to sit in catering. He’s still getting paid and has a farm living with Morgan and they’ve started a family real estate business and studying that to prepare for life after wrestling.”

Wise move by Bo to set himself to make money outside WWE, and country living sounds nice. But, if you’re like pretty much everyone else in the wrestling world, your takeaway from that snippet isn’t “real estate, huh? Smart play.”

It’s, “hold on a minute... Morgan who?”

The answer is confirmed in a follow-up post on the free Observer site. It’s SmackDown Superstar Liv Morgan who Dallas is living with. He divorced Sarah Bäckman, a former arm wrestling champion who was briefly in WWE Developmental, in 2019 after five years of marriage.

And hey, that is not news I was expecting to read or share with y’all today, but other than that, all I can do is wish Bo & Liv happiness and shut up unless they have something to share.

I would like to know how Dallas got JTG’s spot on the roster, though.

Guess you’ve just got to Bo-lieve.

Continue reading...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions