Other BODYBUILDING

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Lavender, Jul 16, 2017.

1. What ya'll think of BodyBuilder's?
    Cool? Not so cool? Open for opinons

2. These people are free to make their own choice, and look how they want to look.

But I think bodybuilders look absolutely disgusting.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Is that Big E?

4. No, Its Not Big E. I thought so at first. But its not.

5. #8 Lavender, Jul 16, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2017
    Arnold Schwarzenagger is a Body Builder. And a World champion one at that. Wone many trophies... Etc.

6. the knowledge of this thread was enough to get me off to a good start for my day.

7. I'm a professional bodybuilder

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. I am starting to get into shape but I would never go over the top. It's not a bad habit or passion, as long as you keep it clean of course.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I have a good friend who is super into this. He used to be smaller and shorter than me, now he's fucking huge and I'm terrified to ever get on his bad side. As long as you don't go overboard and you stay healthy, I don't give two flying fucks what someone does to their body.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I agree with Wiz... Do what you want but for the love of God, STOP with this tanning!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Its not Tanning in so much as the dark coloring u see is sprayed on

12. Whatever you wanna call it, the spray on tan junk they use looks bad.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I know and I agree. There isnt anything natural about the fake bronze. My Mom used to be a Body builder. Not to the point of extreme. But that was BEFORE she had ME. She said she was one in Junior/Senior high school.

14. I think it is amazing what people can do with their bodies but it just does not look good to me when they get that extreme with it.

15. When you start looking like a legitimate hairless gorilla, then that's when you know
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1