1. WWE Hall of Famer Booker T noted on his radio show on Saturday that his comments about wanting to fight Corey Graves got blown out of proportion with major publications.

Booker T mentioned that he was actually happy to be moving to the pre-shows. Graves noted that they weren’t try to accomplish anything and they were “goofing off” and “just having fun.”

You can check out the entire video of the reveal above from Booker T’s radio show as Corey Graves joined him to clear the air. This is yet another lesson learned to anyone who jumped to conclusions thinking there was legit heat there. It was noted Booker T might not appreciate everything Corey Graves said to him while the two were a part of the Raw announce team, but it turns out this was all in fun and both have a deep understanding of the business. Therefore it looks like we’ve been worked again while Booker T and Corey Graves had a great time in the process.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. I knew it.

• Like Like x 1
  3. don't lie part of you thought it was real

4. Who ever got worked by this is either 12 or mentally handicapped.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Its a good thing I didn't give a shit then...

Shucky Ducky Quack Quack!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. Tbh, I never really gave a fuck about this "beef"/"feud".......but that's just me. LOL

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. It is between two announcers/commentators. What did they expect? lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Perhaps this.......
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. You can't compare King and Cole's lover's spat to this mess. That was so stupid it was funny, that is why it worked. lol

• Like Like x 1
  11. Well it's not me who was looking forward to either one LMAO :emoji_grin:
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  12. Lol Booker is still shit at commentary. I still like him as a wrestler though.

13. What little respect I had for either is finished. So stupid. Ego maniacs

14. and that is why this tweet will never be irrelevant

15. You know you’re product is shit when people are getting worked by two commentators over Twitter more than two guys having a “fist fight” in the ring.