News Brock Lesnar Asked About UFC Fight Against Jon Jones

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 26, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. During a Facebook Live chat, UFC Fighter Jon Jones was asked about possibly having a fight against Brock Lesnar sometime down the line. Jones responded, “It would be a massive draw, really big for the sport.”

He continued, “It would be a great challenge. [He’s] a big old boy. I doubt Brock Lesnar would take that fight, though. I definitely wouldn’t try to wrestle with him the whole time. I’m not going to tell you what I would do.”

Jones also spoke to BT sports and made similar remarks when asked about a possible fight against the current WWE Universal Champion. You can check it out in the video embedded below:

Greg Beacham of The Associated Press reached out to Lesnar about Jones’ comments and Lesnar responded, “Would I fight Jon Jones? Anytime. Anywhere. Right now he should be worried about [Cormier] on Saturday night.”

The post Brock Lesnar Asked About UFC Fight Against Jon Jones appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...