Summerslam Brock - Stays or Goes?

Discussion in 'PPV's & Specials' started by Solid Snake, Aug 16, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. Brock will stay signed with WWE.

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  2. Brock will part ways to focus solely on UFC.

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. PISS OFF BROCK! #MakeRAWGreatAgain

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  1. [​IMG]

Do you think Brock is staying with WWE after SummerSlam or leaving?

There is a rumor floating around right now that he had a secret meeting with executives.
    This means he may not be going anywhere and will do WWE and UFC at the same time.
    This really instant unheard of, plenty of guys have done WWE and something else.
    The rumor is according to Barnburner’s Fired Up podcast, so take that for what it is.

Vote and share your thoughts. [​IMG]

2. He works both WWE and UFC, but we won't see him again until WrestleMania time... He needs to cut weight and enter training camp.

• Like Like x 1
  3. This is best case scenario. He needs to go on the shelf for a while as far as WWE is goes. People are tired out on him because of the way he was booked.
    I know someone said it just the other day but he is best used as someone who comes in, does a story line, beats the crap out of people, then leaves for awhile again.

4. Get that mother f*cker off my screen and bid him adieu!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Brock is great. Brock will resign

6. For the love all Heavenly Deities let Brock leave and go to UFC and leave WWE forever and ever, so we can live happily ever after.

7. Brock is great though

Probably the most reliable wrestler in WWE. I think that's what Jim Ross said or something. Brock knows how to put on a show...just not against Roman infront of a shit crowd

8. Brock stays, don't see hm long in UFC is he goes back.

9. Both, too much money either way. He’s milking it for all he can and I don’t blame him.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. I really can't imagine him leaving WWE. He makes a shitload of money for doing nearly no work. He ain't going to totally give that up.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1