Royal Rumble Brock vs Finn What Da?

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Let's stop with the size stuff. Finn Balor is amazingly popular and definitely does NOT belong on 205. Back in the day, there were a lot of people who thought Shawn Michaels was too little to wrestle with heavyweights. If he was not allowed to do that, imagine the plethora of amazing matches we would never have been able to watch.

A few months ago, I was assaulted by a gay basher. He followed me from the gym at 2 in the morning to Wal Mart. The man was huge. I am 5'7" and 145 pounds. I am small. He was over six feet tall and well muscled. I am a trained wrestler and have been practicing shotokan nearly ever day for 10 years. I blocked his punch, grabbed his arm and used my other arm to break his arm. I have put some bullies in the hospital. I hate fighting, but I'm good at it.

When a person knows what he is doing, he can take down a person bigger than him or her. Size isn't everything... well it is in one department, but I have no worry about that :emoji_slight_smile:

The Reagmaster

Future Vice President of WWEF
Legend
Let's stop with the size stuff. Finn Balor is amazingly popular and definitely does NOT belong on 205. Back in the day, there were a lot of people who thought Shawn Michaels was too little to wrestle with heavyweights. If he was not allowed to do that, imagine the plethora of amazing matches we would never have been able to watch.

A few months ago, I was assaulted by a gay basher. He followed me from the gym at 2 in the morning to Wal Mart. The man was huge. I am 5'7" and 145 pounds. I am small. He was over six feet tall and well muscled. I am a trained wrestler and have been practicing shotokan nearly ever day for 10 years. I blocked his punch, grabbed his arm and used my other arm to break his arm. I have put some bullies in the hospital. I hate fighting, but I'm good at it.

When a person knows what he is doing, he can take down a person bigger than him or her. Size isn't everything... well it is in one department, but I have no worry about that :emoji_slight_smile:
I'm more concerned that you went to the gym at 2am.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
HBK was to small too he was a Sad fill in inbetween Hogan going until Stone Cold,Rock came along in Alot of peoples eyes Just like finn is to thin
Alot of people like there champ to be bigger than there sister yes little guys can kick butt look at Bruce Lee But this is Wrestling
and the Most popular wrestlers are Big...

• Disagree
Reactions: Killer Orange Cat

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
HBK was to small too he was a Sad fill in inbetween Hogan going until Stone Cold,Rock came along in Alot of peoples eyes Just like finn is to thin
Alot of people like there champ to be bigger than there sister yes little guys can kick butt look at Bruce Lee But this is Wrestling
and the Most popular wrestlers are Big...
And a lot of people don't mind their champion being small either. See, I can do that too and I made the exact same point you did.

And the most popular wrestlers are big? Really? You just said HBK was too small and he is one of the most popular wrestlers of all time. Bret Hart was not much bigger than him. Eddie Guererro was smaller than him and one of the most popular wrestlers of all time. Rey Mysterio is even smaller than them and he is one of the most popular wrestlers of all time. AJ Styles has been nearly the most popular wrestler in the world for the past few years and he ain't that big either. CM Punk is so popular that five years after he quit wrestling, crowds are chanting for him. Daniel Bryan again was one of the most popular wrestlers in the entire world and he's about the size of all of the guys I have mentioned. If you don't like the smaller guys don't watch him. There are plenty of people I don't like in wrestling. Personally I like the smaller guys, being a second degree blackbelt I know that smaller guys can beat bigger guys regularly and I WANT to see the smaller guys on Raw and Smackdown. If you don't want to, turn the channel.

And no, HBK was not too small. Before the WWF wrestling boom of the 80s, most of the guys in wrestling were smaller. And he wasn't a sad fill in. Man, I hate the guy but he was an awesome wrestler whose popularity wasn't biggest while he was a "fill in" between Hogan and Austin. In fact, Michaels' popularity skyrocketed when Stone Cold and Rock left WWE and he put on 7 match of the Year winners in a row.

Bay-Bay

The Architect
Hotshot
Finn loses but to some sort of Dusty Finish type thing both guys look strong then you have Finn do some sort of taking on who's in charge type thing.

Reactions: ONI SETO

Bay-Bay

The Architect
Hotshot
From Hogan i wont go threw all the rest too Brock the most popular wrestlers of All Time have been Big...
rvd y2j hbk Daniel Bryan Jeff hardy all were the most popular guy on the roster at there respective times but not the biggest guys on said roster

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
rvd y2j hbk Daniel Bryan Jeff hardy all were the most popular guy on the roster at there respective times but not the biggest guys on said roster
She is judging it from a narrow viewpoint. The fact is that the most popular wrestlers of all time have ranged from very small to very big. That is a fact.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
i said the most popular of all time have been big guys The 3 most popular of all time Hogan the Rock & Austin All big guys Thats not me saying that its the WWE!

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
popular to you & some & to others no. Ray & Eddie are ok the rest not so everyones diff on who they like.. You are allowed to differ arent you?
Popularity is not decided by the way I see it or the way you see it. It is seen by objective facts such as ticket sales, merchandise sales and things like that. You can find objective data to support it and I am completely willing to do that.

I can also say Hogan and Austin were "popular to you & some & to others no." It's just as valid as you saying about any of the people I listed. Hogan was booed so badly in WCW that they had to pipe in cheers to make people think he was popular. Austin's popularity was not as immediate as people think. I was at King of the Ring 1996 and he was not being cheered.

Every wrestler I mentioned is supported by the things I listed. For the past two years, WWE has made more money then they have ever made in any other years of their existence and their most consistent wrestler has been AJ Styles.

We are allowed to have different opinions, of course. However, I simply expressed my difference of opinion to you and you challenged it so of course I am going to defend it and I'll do it with facts and reason.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
i said the most popular of all time have been big guys The 3 most popular of all time Hogan the Rock & Austin All big guys Thats not me saying that its the WWE!
So why do you get to decide it's only three guys? Because it's three big guys and that supports your point of view? At no point before this did you say "The 3 most popular wrestlers of all time were big guys." In fact, you said "But this is Wrestling and the Most popular wrestlers are Big..." So suddenly, when I have proven you wrong, you change the criteria of the argument? That's a logical fallacy called moving the goalposts. You cannot change the criteria of a discussion after a counterpoint has pointed out that your thesis is flawed.