Can you think of WWE theme songs that are real songs outside of wrestling ?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by jminter2698, Apr 17, 2018.

1. I know both Ric Flair and his daughter Charlotte Flair use "Also Sprach Zarathustra" by Richard Strauss which is also known as the theme from 2001 : A Space Odyssey Flair used the real one and Charlotte's is a remix. The late Macho Man Randy Savage used "Pomp and Circumstance" as his theme song which is the also the song you hear for graduation ceremonies at school. Daniel Bryan's music is also a real theme, it's actually Ride Of The Valkyries, which he actually did come out to the ring to before it was remixed to the one you hear now. Anything else ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. CM Punk

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Both CM Punk themes, Triple H's themes, kinda sorta John Cena's theme, Jericho used to have a song by Saliva, Christain, ect.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. They are all real songs by definition lol

Actual songs with lyrics on albums though? Most are. Some aren't. Some have been slightly remixed.

5. [​IMG]

come on, we're talking mainstream now. They play it on the radio nonstop and I even heard it's still somewhere on the billboard top 10 right now. Probably the most iconic song or even album in music as a whole. Some even call it mankind's greatest creation

• Funny Funny x 3
  6. Randy Orton, Batista, Ronda Rousey, Stone Cold when used Disturbed, Jerry Lawler used The Great Gate At Kiev, and Jim Ross would enter to and has used Boomer Sooner, the fight song for The University of Oklahoma.

• Like Like x 1
  7. The American Badass

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. #9 Solid Snake, Apr 17, 2018 at 6:26 PM
    Last edited: Apr 17, 2018

One of my favorites

EDIT: These kinds of songs likely don't count though cause they are by a producer pair (CFO$) and work for WWE directly making them songs. CFO$ lyrics | Musixmatch

So.... just ignore this and pay attention to this song:

Miz's intro song by Downstait

• Like Like x 2

10. Another obvious one to meet OP's ask.

11. American Badass Taker (American Baddass by WWE Hall of Famer Kid Rock)

• Like Like x 1

12. CM Punk (Killswitch Engage)

13. Motorhead.

Safe to say WWE has used plenty of licensed music over the years.

I presume that what was you were asking in the thread.

• Like Like x 1

14. Hulk Hogan used it in his 2002 run in WWE

• Like Like x 2
  15. It's a song made by CFO$ so it's technically a WWE song.

I think OP meant theme songs that aren't made by WWE...

I know Mr Perfect song isn't from WWE, Sting used a Metallica song called Seek & Destroy in WCW and Hogan had Voodoo Child by Hendrix.

16. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. :pokerface:

• Funny Funny x 2