Canada’s Supreme Court Legalizes Some Sex Acts with Animals

Swift

Alien Princess
Legend
Canada’s highest court has just ruled that some sex acts between humans and animals are legal.

In a quixotic ruling, the country’s high court ruled that a man who was on trial for raping and sexually exploiting his own daughters wasn’t guilty of “bestiality.” The man reportedly, “smeared peanut butter on the genitals of his victims and had the family dog lick it off while he videotaped the act.”

The convicted man took his case to the Canadian Supreme Court, demanding that the bestiality charge be nullified. In the end, the court agreed.

Canada's Supreme Court Legalizes Some Sex Acts with Animals

CM Punk CM Punk
WTH is wrong with your people :pity1:

• Applause
Reactions: Solid Snake

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
As someone who is fron Canada... I am quite emberassed in our supreme courts. Those poor animals...

I mean, sure, the state has no buisness in what people do in the bedroom... But there is a line..and last time I checked an animal can't really give consent...

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
As someone who is fron Canada... I am quite emberassed in our supreme courts. Those poor animals...

I mean, sure, the state has no buisness in what people do in the bedroom... But there is a line..and last time I checked an animal can't really give consent...
[HASHTAG]#AnimalLivesMatter[/HASHTAG]

I am shocked PETA is going nuts over this but who knows, maybe they are in on it somehow.

If it starts becoming legal to marry your pets, I am just going to never leave my house. lol

Like could you imagine? :eww:

or Log in using

Latest Discussions