Cena and Nikki break up!

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by The Reagmaster, Apr 15, 2018.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    • Informative Informative x 2
  1. Damn.

I guess Nikki was assuming that overtime Cena might change his mind on having kids or something, but hard to change that viewpoint on people. My friend had to break up with his gf of 3 years for the same reason.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. First John Cena lost to The Rock at Wrestlemania and got a divorce.
    Then John Cena loses to The Undertaker at Wrestlemania and breaks up with Nikki.
    Moral of the story, John Cena needs to stop challenging other part-timers at Wrestlemania.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Time to cash in

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. At least he didn't get married this time.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Might not have to do with kids at all.

The way this relationship became a public showing and how they wanted to make very intimate moments between them publicity stunts for attention painted doom all over it.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. :emoji_thinking:

Well...normally I'd make a snarky remark...but...
    I don't feel like it this time.

• Like Like x 2
  7. It would not surprise me if this relationship had been a work the whole time. Something about them didn't seem genuine.
    Maybe I am just thinking too much. Oh well. Que sera, sera.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. I don't know Snake...they seemed to have good chemistry as a couple...
    and I think it was all the publicity that made it seem fake.

Good luck to both of them I guess...its not like either of them will struggle
    to find a willing partner...especially Nikki.

She'll finally have a lover she can see.

I'm sorry...

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I have a feeling John just doesn't feel comfortable committing to marriage. Considering his first marriage ended in divorce and wrestling alone he is too busy and with Hollywood also knocking, he is a busy busy man.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. We really don't know anything about the break up and this is actually a good thing. It will be old news in a week.
    So much of their relationship was put on display and I think that was part of why it didn't work out in the end.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. I wouldn't be surprised if the breakup is them trying to get out of the spotlight. Lie and be a couple in private, it's what I'd do if I was in the public eye like that and it was ruining the relationship.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  14. It was a sham relationship anyway

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  15. Sounds like a work

16. I thought they broke up a couple years ago. :emoji_thinking:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Total bellas storyline. Shit is fake news

• Funny Funny x 1

18. this is how I found out about it this morning, but I still support Cena, no matter what he's into

either this is for Total Divas/Bellas (which wouldn't shock me, I read that the show's not doing well) or Cena's rule of not wanting to marry again was well thought through after all, the dude apparently hates settling down with a woman it seems like.

I doubt they'd wanna keep the relationship private through something like this, given that John proposed at pro wrestling's biggest event and that they were even thinking about televising their wedding as a whole

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. I guess Miz and Maryse were right.

• Funny Funny x 2