WrestleMania Cena vs. The Fiend

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I had to make an official thread for this much hyped match. Now, I know there’s rumors on both ends: “Cena is winning because Vince is having all old guys pull of the wins, like taker, Cena, and Goldberg.” While it’s of course possible that Vince May be dumb enough to do this, I tend to disagree. I think Cena and Goldberg will lose while Taker wins. Stupid that AJ will lose, but yeah.

Any ways, back to the topic at hand. I like this match. I feel that the build needs to be perfect, attacks should be very heavy and personal, even have the fiend or bray show up on a movie set or something and scare the shit out of a cast or something; it could be epic. of course, I’m still sour at the loss from Goldberg and losing the title, but as long as WWE let’s the fiend win this match,
I’ll feel better as his loss won’t matter was much and he can get back to dominating.

I feel the emphasis of this match should be on the loss back at 30, behind the scenes attacks at different venues where Cena is, and make the fiend and bray really bring out this brutal side of Cena, like he has no choice. Then at mania make the match a no holds barred or something. It would make it that much more crazy.

Either way, thoughts, opinions, predictions on this match? Please put them here.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
That promo on Smackdown, what did y'all think of it?

I miss kayfabe. It's really sad to see Bray whining about losing his spot and cutting the same "you buried me" promo that it feels like every Cena feud is about, as it feels like everything Cena does, years after he should have embraced his online persona, is about backstage stuff. "You aren't the future, these 5 guys are, you're just complacent and overhyped and I'm going to put an end to this farce at Wrestlemania"

I feel like to most this promo felt real and emotional, but I feel more and more like Jim Cornette every time I hear it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician

I miss kayfabe. It's really sad to see Bray whining about losing his spot and cutting the same "you buried me" promo that it feels like every Cena feud is about, as it feels like everything Cena does, years after he should have embraced his online persona, is about backstage stuff. "You aren't the future, these 5 guys are, you're just complacent and overhyped and I'm going to put an end to this farce at Wrestlemania"

I feel like to most this promo felt real and emotional, but I feel more and more like Jim Cornette every time I hear it.
I agree. They need to put more into this feud than just the standard crap that we’ve heard for years. It’s not bad so far, but it’s not very good either. I want that cutting edge shit, like bray shows up at movie sets, his house, in the back of his car.... I mean... imagine how cool that would be.

InsaneAlphaBeta

The "Narrow Minded" Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Hotshot

Yeah but here is the thing.

In this instance, the whole "Cena Buried Me" thing is actually true, for Bray its not just some rehashed thing, it really is factually what happened. Bray was on a roll and he had a match with John Cena at Wrestlemania, a match Bray Wyatt could have won and gotten even more over. But instead Cena won again. and Bray went into a downward spiral that ended all of his momentum.

So in this instance its actually true.

Reactions: edge4ever

or Log in using

Latest Discussions