News CM Punk is not signing with AEW in the long-term

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
CM Punk is not interested in signing with All Elite for the long-term. AEW has made multiple offers to Punk and he has turned it all down. Punk will appear at Starrcast III but will not appear at All Out.

Grievous II

Revenge Of The Cringe
Legend
Its a shame...

I mean I don't care about Punk...but anything
to draw more attention to the AEW the better.

I know Punk vs. Omega would be a "Dream Match"
for many...but it may never happen.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Rising Star
He would be such a dickhead if he eventually doesn’t sign with All Elite. Some people really don’t deserve to be popular, this guy is a redhot free agent rn and he couldn’t care less.

The Sheik

The Architect
Hotshot
He would be such a dickhead if he eventually doesn’t sign with All Elite. Some people really don’t deserve to be popular, this guy is a redhot free agent rn and he couldn’t care less.
Punk has stated many times he's done with the business. It's the fans that won't let him move on... Punk wanting to be happy doesn't really make him a dickhead.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Rising Star
Punk has stated many times he's done with the business. It's the fans that won't let him move on... Punk wanting to be happy doesn't really make him a dickhead.
It’s not good for him to just sit home and watch Netflix with AJ Lee when he could achieve mad succes in wrestling and accomplish more in his life. Advicing him to do that if it ‘makes him happy’ is like telling that same line to a kid that doesn’t wanna go to high school because studying is boring at the moment. I don’t know, that is my opinion...

The Sheik

The Architect
Hotshot
It’s not good for him to just sit home and watch Netflix with AJ Lee when he could achieve mad succes in wrestling and accomplish more in his life. Advicing him to do that if it ‘makes him happy’ is like telling that same line to a kid that doesn’t wanna go to high school because studying is boring at the moment. I don’t know, that is my opinion...
Punk is a successful millionaire, he's not some kid going to school. It's completely different.

Punk has other things going on. He's an MMA commentator and writing comics I believe.. If he enjoys it, God bless him then..

Punk can get outside work very easily. He got in the UFC without doing shit in MMA.

He also has a movie coming out soon with his wife.

Anyway, i respect your opinion..

or Log in using