Compliments?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Nikki Nitro, Jul 3, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Do Guys like to be complemented? Like How nice They look, How well their dressed... Things like that Or ?
    *Feel free to leave any Comments*

2. I don't know anyone who doesn't like to be complimented... Unless it is in a creepy manner.

I once had a guy I never seen in my life walk up to me, give me a CD with songs, a poem on a piece of paper, and told me he thought I was stunning and he had been watching me for awhile. Mind you, I was 17 at the time. I was FREAKED out big time. This was when I was at work too. The one woman I worked with was making jokes about it. I legit had a stalker. lol

3. Ugh! I've dad the same thing done to me at church by a creepy guy who wore knives in his belt. (He was prob early 30's, I was 20) Instead of a poem he just wrote a note saying how cute he thought I was. *He was plain Weird* Hasnt been back at my church in like 4 yrs *What a Relief!*

4. No.
    I strongly dislike people who boost my ego and make me feel good.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. I usually give them to be nice. I know not everyone takes them, but I do it because I'd rather be positive than a sour-beav.

• Funny Funny x 2
  6. Don't you dare be... Okay I am not finishing that.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. But I am!

DON'T YOU DAAAARE BE SOOOUUURRR!!! CLAP FOR YOUR WORLD FAMOUS BEAV... AND FEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLL THE POW....

*gets RKO'ed from out of nowhere* :nogusta:

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Compliments? I'm far too socially awkward to give or receive them.

9. 200w.gif

10. My turn, my guess..

THE POWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR! MAS TER ROCKS! MAS TER ROCKS! MAS TER ROCKS! MAS TER ROCKS!

11. Also I only like compliments when they say I'm better at something than someone else. Those are the best.

• Like Like x 1
  12. ....Uh, How does this hv anything to do with "Compliments"?. Oh No, That Beaver has taken over this Thread!

13. Yes because he was being complimented by Randy Orton. That's why the RKO happened.

• Like Like x 1
  14. I HV A SURPRISE FOR BEAVER!

15. HOW DID YOU GET THE BABY PICTURE OF ME IN GIF FORM!?

So, you never get them?

:kappa:

16. *sigh*

After this post, get it back on track..

• Like Like x 1
  17. If A guy would want to be complimented, What would u like us Women to commpliment u on? Or WHAT Compliment would make u happy the most to hear?

18. Wrong thread LOL

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1