32 unique performers competed in a match on the main card of Extreme Rules 2019.
With that in mind, let’s take a look at which performers have currently wrestled on the most consecutive pay-per-view (PPV) events as of July 2019. The only rules are that the superstar must have wrestled for more than zero seconds on the main card of the PPV (sorry, pre-show fans), and events in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia are omitted from this exercise.
- 8 events - Kofi Kingston, Baron Corbin
- 7 events - Bayley, Samoa Joe
- 5 events - Ricochet, Lynch, McIntyre, Rollins, Reigns
- 3 events - Evans, Owens
- 2 events - Woods, Big E, Bryan, Rowan, Otis, Tucker, Bliss, Ziggler
- 1 event - Undertaker, Shane, Revival, Usos, Black, Cesaro, Cross, Strowman, Lashley, Styles, Lesnar
And here are the streaks that ended at Extreme Rules.
1 event - Sami Zayn
Last month, 20 different wrestlers competed on the main card of Stomping Grounds. Sami Zayn is the only one of those performers who did not also compete this month on the main card of Extreme Rules.
With only one person falling off last month’s list, the status quo largely remained in place in July. 13 more wrestlers started a new streak this month and hope to keep it going at SummerSlam 2019.
Meanwhile, the top of the list continues to be dominated by Baron Corbin, Kofi Kingston, Bayley, and Samoa Joe.
What do you think about this list of active streaks, Cagesiders? Which wrestler is most likely to fall off the list next month?