News Cris Cyborg keeps on calling out Ronda Rousey she wants her match with Ronda!!

PaulieGMMA

Jobber
Jobber
Cris Cyborg keeps on calling out Ronda Rousey she wants her match with Ronda!!
Cyborg calls out Ronda Rousey in an old church and says she believes she wants Ronda or anyone even Nikki Bella.
Do you want to see Ronda vs Cyborg in WWE? Thoughts on this?

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
I would not mind seeing them wrestling in WWE, but yeah I'd rather see them fight in UFC. I think it might actually happen... Ronda is in coming back any time soon to WWE and Cyborg is still in contract with UFC, so maybe Ronda would do a one off like Brock did at UFC 200 and go fight Cyborg and come back to WWE later.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
I would not mind seeing them wrestling in WWE, but yeah I'd rather see them fight in UFC. I think it might actually happen... Ronda is in coming back any time soon to WWE and Cyborg is still in contract with UFC, so maybe Ronda would do a one off like Brock did at UFC 200 and go fight Cyborg and come back to WWE later.
Cyborgs last fight on her contract is coming up so i would bet if she doesnt get a biggee contract and she doesnt wanna fight Nunes that she may go to WWE. She also might be making a power play and teasing potentially going to WWE to make UFC pay her more money (espeically considering how weak the women's division in UFC is right now)

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Yet she would probably be over with u if she was signing with AEW
Not really because as I've said in this very thread I have no idea
who she is & frankly I don't really care.

And she'd probably be over with you if she had greasy hair, no personality,
was overbooked & jumped around throwing lame ass punches all the time...

Just like the performer you are named after...right Unfunny Joke?

or Log in using