Current WWE Champions and Predictions for the next champions

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Sozzy, Jun 17, 2016.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. This thread will be updated once there are new champions.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion

Current: Roman Reigns

Next: Seth Rollins

Explanation: I predict Rollins will lose at MITB but will win against Roman and Dean at Summerslam in a triple threat match.

Intercontinental Champion

Current: The Miz

Next: Sami Zayn

Explanation: I dont see this happening for a couple more months but the next champion will be someone very new from NXT. My second option would be Apollo Crews.

United States Champion:

Current: Rusev

Next: Cesaro

Explanation: I love Rusev and so do a lot of fans. They need to make the US Title more competitive so having a guy like Cesaro or Rusev would make sense to be a tough competitor to beat for the title.

Tag Team Champions:

Current: The New Day

Next: Anderson and Gallows

Explanation: Having a monster heel and physical tag team as champions would strengthen the division a lot. I can see them winning the title this Sunday at MITB.

Womens Champion:

Current: Charlotte

Next: Dana Brooke

Explanation: I see Dana Brooke turning on Charlotte at MITB and winning the title at Battleground. She then can have a feud with Paige/Natalya/Becky but eventually drop the Title to Sasha when she returns.

NXT Champion:

Current: Samoa Joe

Next: Nakamura

Explanation: This is a hard one for me because Joe just got the title and Nakamura is already becoming a #1 contender. My prediction is Nakamura will lose their first fight but win the gold at their second. If not Nakamura winning it than I see Ausin Aries winning the title.

NXT Tag Team Champions:

Current: Revival

Next: The Authors Of Pain

Explanation: American Alpha dropped the belts for a main roster debut so they will build up The Authors of Pain to destroy the Revival at Dallas because I think Revival winning the titles was just a placeholder.

NXT Womens Champion:

Current: Asuka

Next: Alexa Bliss

Explanation: Alexa has been a great women in NXT and in my opinion is the most deserved to conquer Asukas streak. I can see Asukas first loss being in her title defense against Bliss. I can see this happening in 4-6 Months from now and will be an amazing match if it happens.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted