News Darren Young Reveals His New JACKED Look!

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 28, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. Darren Young has taken a page out of Jinder Mahal’s book and is now training like a mad man. He revealed in new photos posted on Twitter that he has completely transformed his body.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Speaking of Darren, he revealed on Twitter that he’s been at the WWE Performance Center training for his WWE comeback.

Been down at the @WWEPerformCtr getting my groove back & met some wonderful souls from China @LeoGaoWWE @88888888Gu @wwe @WWENXT [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] pic.twitter.com/MWtehgnhv5

— nodaysoff D-Young (@DarrenYoungWWE) July 27, 2017

The post Darren Young Reveals His New JACKED Look! appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Like Like x 1
  2. Wow, Great transformation

3. Darren, welcome..

...to Smackdown Live

4. Nooooooooooo, just go home Darren!!! You know, I'm sick and tired already of this new idea of "if I go and get a better looking body, I'll be a better wrestler!! YAY!!!". Like come on Darren Young, the problem wasn't your look (other than that goofy ass face and the goofy expression and all), it was you weren't wrestling that good. So I hope that he's gotten better at that because even a "jacked Jinder Mahal" still struggles to impress in the ring. Good luck, I guess.

• Like Like x 1
  5. *WWE sees Darren's twitter posts*