Movies Disney hits $7 Billion at Global Box Office

Discussion in 'Gaming & Media' started by Sharpy aint SAWFT, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Disney has become the first company to hit the $7 billion dollar mark at the Global Box Office. It's not surprising seeing as they are the juggernauts of animation as well as responsible for the Marvel products and Star Wars titles as well.

Disney (so far) has released 3 movies this year that have each alone hit the billion dollar mark themselves. Those movies are Captain America: Civil War, Finding Dory and Zootopia.

I doubt they stop there, with the epic Marvel movies they have slated as well as some ultimate sequels to some of the most beloved animated movies from even years ago (Incredibles 2, Toy Story 4) it's possible to see them hit the $8 billion mark in one of the upcoming years..

Feel free to read more about their successful year at the link below:

Disney Becomes First Ever Studio to Hit $7 Billion at Global Box Office

2. Darn jews! Walt must be rolling in his grave!

:awyeah:

----

On a side note, sheesh that is a lot of money for one year. :mog:

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

3. Lol 1% of it is 70 million dollars.. I could live the rest of my life VERY happily for 1% of what they made this year haha.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. I'd be happy with .5% :dawg:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Star wars, Marvel, Pixar...who didn't expect them to make a shit-ton of money.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeit you know what I could do with 70 million? I don't know what I could do with 70 million!!...

6. Make a legitimate movie based on a game? :dawg:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. *remembers Assassin's Creed score on Rotten Tomatoes*

• Funny Funny x 1