Do you prefer hot drinks or cold drinks?

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Some drinks can be served both ways such and coffee and tea, while others are not good hot or even warm like water, soda, alcohol, and juice.

Which do you prefer overall? Cold drinks or hot drinks?

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Yeah i Don't get Coffee or Tea or any Hot drink Where you blow into it to cool it down as your taking sips Burning Your Mouth Doh!
Then you put it down to cool off Finally you have a few sips in the middle that you can enjoy without burning your mouth
Then the last bit is going cold & has that funny taste at the end half cold half warm Yuck!!!
Give me Orange Juice or another juice, Chocolate, Strawberry ect Flavored Milk, Water, Lemonade, Alcohol
Anything Cold over Hot...

Seth

Go 2 Sleep!
Legend
I want my tea and coffee so hot that I get third degree burns inside of my body, and I want my water/soda to be so cold my brain literally freezes.

• LOL
Reactions: Grievous 3D

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
I can go either. Maybe I drink more depending on the time of year (cold summer, hot winter). But I may say hot to give a definative answer since I almost ALWAYS start my day with hot coffee or tea, even in summer.

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Legend
Speaking of drinks...

I'm currently trying to consume an orange flavored, powdered juice beverage...
and it tastes horrible. Like someone burned a bunch of oranges down to ashes
& tricked me into adding it to some ice water.

Well...at least it was free.

Little Miss Who

Christmas Spirit
Hotshot
I'm 100% a Cappachino Drinker...
And well, Alcohol. I Drink between 1-2 bottles a day. Lol.
Usually alternating between Yuengling (not a huge fan) and Mike's Hard Lemonade. I did have a Strawberry Lemonade Martini last weekend. Really good. And the weekend before that I had a Strawberry Lime Margarita. THAT was Amazing! 😎

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
I always have a water bottle with cold Kool-Aid made with equal so there are no calories. I take it everywhere I go because if there is one thing I hate, it dehydration.

I enjoy a cup of sleepytime tea before bed. I like both hot and cold coffee. But mostly I drink Kool Aid.

OH! My favorite drink in the world is Lipton Lemon Brisk tea. Holy fuck, it's the drink of god.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions