Does anyone remember me? lol!

Discussion in 'The Ramp' started by Asskicker, Feb 21, 2013.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Hey guys! Or at least people that MIGHT remember me from waaaaay back like last year during the road to WM 28, I joined like in February but I've been gone for awhile and stopped watching WWE from time to time, but now that my main studies are out of the way I felt like coming back to catch up on the wrestling I've been missing out on!

2. Is that your original username?

3. I was thewindyfan when I joined then I changed it like 2 months before I disappeared from here haha.

4. OMG your sig 0.0 can't stop looking at it.

5. Not too sure I remember who you are to be quite honest.

6. No worries, It's been awhile anyways.

7. You never got that big on this site.
    I remember you though.

8. I remember you thewindyfan, didn't you go to an extreme rules paperview? Welcome.

9. I remember you. :yes:

Welcome back windy.

10. You were one of the best users for a while! Welcome back bud

11. Really glad you came back brother, stick around for a while. Hows everything in chi town?

12. Hey, it's Asskicker!! :yay: Welcome back, man! Hope you can stick around this time!

13. Welcome back, I joined here this year's February, but I read you before. Welcome back dude

14. No but i was not very active here last year,Anyway welcome back.

15. Welcome back mate, of course we remember you (Xanth doesn't count), how could I forget the Fed-X creative team days :yay:

16. :hmm: can't remember

ps. i was lackin

17. Welcome back dude, I remember you.

18. Welcome Back, man.
    Hope you stick with us this time :otunga:

19. Welcome back :otunga:

20. It's all good, I'm just chilling! Sweet to know lot of people I knew back when I was here still come by!

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted