Does WWE actually think we're all complete idiots?

Discussion in 'RAW' started by Rysenberg, May 22, 2012.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. "If any WWE superstar inteferes in the match, they will be immediately terminated."

"Big Show signed the deal on Saturday"

:dafuq: :facepalm:

2. Big Hoss Rambler's Thread

3. Still a facepalm error.

4. Such a rofl indeed. Horrible.

5. That was stupid. I heard Cole correcting that later on, saying that a "verbal agreement" between Show and Ace happened and that the written deal was only signed on Monday. :dawg:

6. So Big Johnny did hire him on Saturday but didn't actually put it on paper till Monday. So smart. :yay:

7. Oh contraire. We all think WWE are complete idiots.

8. WWE Creative just doesn't give a shit anymore.
    That show went beyond bad writing, it reeked of apathy. Ironic that it happens AFTER they sign Paul Heyman.

I love how people love to rip into TNA's plotholes and bury the life out of them, but they are going to give WWE somewhat of a free pass on this. These aren't plotholes, there's just little bitty pieces of plot floating in space.

Edit: http://www.wwe.com/content/media/video/vms/raw/2012/may22-28/18260 explains everything (unless it doesn't)

9. WWE does not care about us anymore, all what they care about is Money money yeah yeah :kiss:

nowadays i barely watch WWE, i only catch up with the news :bury:

10. Duh, OP. Of course WWE thinks and wants their fans to be idiots and sheep.

11. Yes WWE think we are idiots and that we forget everything thats happened in the past

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted